Help playing fs19 on Xbox series s

Farmer noob

Help playing fs19 on Xbox series s

Post by Farmer noob »

Hi all,

Just purchased an Xbox s series and started playing on Oakfield.. unfortunately my 40” tv is very old and only in 760p., I can’t see the controller help file to control things..

I’m trying to fill the Horsch seeder.. are there filling stations in the main farm? I can’t work out how or where to fill my seeder or what button I need to fill it. I was able to open the hatch on the seeder..

First attempt I was parked at the lime silo so that didn’t work..

There are seed bags in a shed behind that. Is that an automatic loading station?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "General Discussion" ("Community Corner" is intended to be used for sharing pictures and videos of the game with the community).
dutchcon21

Re: Help playing fs19 on Xbox series s

Post by dutchcon21 »

If I remember correctly the seed fill up doesn’t work on the FS-19 map.
nsp32

Post by nsp32 »

I had around 500 hours on Oakfield on my previous PS4.It was my favourite map.Hopefully it will come to FS22.There are no seed and fertiliser points anywhere.You either have to buy and transport pallets of them from the shop,or use the mod Edge Buying silo.I used to stick a buying silo on the main farm and you can buy and fill anything from it.The pallets you see in the old sheds are just for show.The lime station works but it’s only for filling lime wagons.
Farmer noob

Post by Farmer noob »

Thanks guys,

I haven’t played fs since fs15 but watched loads on YouTube :)

I’ll have to go the realistic way and load via bags..☺️