No Mans Land Mod for PC

Wheelman2022

No Mans Land Mod for PC

Post by Wheelman2022 »

I DL the new No Mans Land for FM22 on my PC. When i start up i am in the back part of the store. How do open the gate to get out?
I have tried everything i can think of and can not get it open.
Any help here would be great.
paul_c

Re: No Mans Land Mod for PC

Post by paul_c »

Which gate?

You can jump over fences and gates if needs be, but I know of no gate.
humbe

Post by humbe »

The store is on the edge of the map. You can't get out on the freeway.. It's outside the map.. All of the map is into the wilderness..
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

it is a very particular map, the store with other small and few structures are all at the edge of the map. the highway and the surrounding area is only decorative. you have to clean up the area, create the fields with the plow and insert new placeable structures or the default ones or mods
Wheelman2022

Post by Wheelman2022 »

Okay but I'm still confused the game starts me in the back half of the store the only way out is a driveway that is blocked by a gate and a guard house there's a fence and or walls all the way around the back half so how do I get out of that area and into the fields that I can start working on? And also do I need to build a store then in order to be able to buy equipment or if I buy equipment it's going to end up in the back half of this building that I can't seem to get out of?
humbe

Post by humbe »

Sounds strange. The game is supposed to start you with a pickup truck in front of gate with the highway behind you on the other side of the gate. And you can drive/walk around the store and on the northern end of the store area the road starts into the forest. There is no gate you should need to pass there. The only gate I can think of is on the map boundary. Unless you're talking about the actual store doors, which open when you click on them, and you need to drive into the actual store when you need to use repair point there..
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

I think you are heading the wrong way. There is no fence on the side of the main shop that you should head away from. Perhaps try starting in New Farmer mode and tab to your starting tractor or combine so you can find the farm.
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

If you look at the map, you're starting in zone 56 - the shop is the grey block at the bottom.

You have to go North! The road and gates you can see are to the South of the shop. The road doesn't actually appear on the map here as it's off the playable area (the map shown here is from FS19 but it should be the same)

Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net