Has anyone had issues with the Ponge Mod for PC

Wheelman2022

Has anyone had issues with the Ponge Mod for PC

Post by Wheelman2022 »

I DL the Ponge pack, looked pretty cool.
I tried to use the bale wagon, I added the AUTOLOAD to the trailer, but visually it didn't do anything.
Then when i went to try and use it, nothing. it wouldn't Load, wouldn't do anything. when i put an AI in it, both end rails slapped down onto the trailer and stayed there. Still did nothing else. Now I'm pretty sure this is not how it is supposed to work. Is this a bug, or what is going on?
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Has anyone had issues with the Ponge Mod for PC

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

When you add Autoload in the store, is there an option for operating mode or transporting mode in the F1 help menu?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Wheelman2022

Post by Wheelman2022 »

i believe there was. but still the only thing it did was flatten the end rails down onto the bed, and then nothing. there was no loading point, no side rails, it didn't do anything, wouldn't load anything. it was just a giant flat bed.
dan1109

Post by dan1109 »

Wheelman2022 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:07 pm i believe there was. but still the only thing it did was flatten the end rails down onto the bed, and then nothing. there was no loading point, no side rails, it didn't do anything, wouldn't load anything. it was just a giant flat bed.
Except for the stock gaem autoloaders with detailed animation during slow loading, there usually is no animation or change whatsoever for modded autoloaders. The trailer needs to be in operating position to pickup bails, with a fairly large width around the trailer (6m or so). Once filled to however many you want, change it back to transporting position, which will prevent it from picking up more bales. Only while in transporting position, can you unload the bales. Hit Y to unload, then use the mouse and left button to move the bales left, right, up, or down. Once at the right spot, hit Y again. The 2nd Y press will drop the bales, removing them from the trailer, making the bales accessible on the ground again. Collisions are possible while positioning the bales to unload so watch out (new in FS22, good and bad with it...the good is that you can use this to push over another bale stack slight, which is normally an unmoveable mountain of bales).

After dropping the bales, hit Y to RESET the autoloader, and B to put back into Operating Position which will accept new bales. highly unadvisable to drive around in Operating Position unless you are specifically intending to pickup bales. Further, once you pick up a certain bale size (be it round, or square, or any specific size), you will only be allowed to pick up that same exact bale type until you unload all, and start over again...you can of course mix grass, straw, hay, and silage even though they have different volumes, as long as they are the same seact bale type and size (125cm, 150cm, 180cm for round or 180cm, 220m, 240cm for square).