Hide other languages

PrincessJessi84

Re: Hide other languages

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I would like to point out that if you favorite the ENGLISH portion of the forum on your device, you can open it straight to the english section and any search will be english as well. Easy fix for a simple problem that doesn't require time or anybody changing anything. Click to favorite, optionally name them (I name all my links) and done.. if you are on pc you can even have it set to your favorites bar and click straight to it after opening your browser, no extra hassle.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
YRII

Post by YRII »

I use google chrome, it automatically translates pages into my language
SimDala

Post by SimDala »

It seems that there are some problems with understanding what I suggest.

If I explain it this way. There are three parameters to sort search results and it would be great to add an extra parameter where you can filter results based on language with multiple choice.

This parameter could then be set default to the languages selection specified in the user profile.
SimDala

Post by SimDala »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:25 pm I would like to point out that if you favorite the ENGLISH portion of the forum on your device, you can open it straight to the english section and any search will be english as well. Easy fix for a simple problem that doesn't require time or anybody changing anything. Click to favorite, optionally name them (I name all my links) and done.. if you are on pc you can even have it set to your favorites bar and click straight to it after opening your browser, no extra hassle.
If I'm here: Board indexEnglish Forum : Farming Simulator
and klick on Modding I get to a page with modding forums for each language available.

I would really like you to show me how you just by setting up a link to a specific place in the forum, could get this behaviour of the forum to change.

I can also inform you that I'm a system developer so I really know what I'm talking about.
SimDala

Post by SimDala »

YRII wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:46 pm I use google chrome, it automatically translates pages into my language
And do you really think that goole translate back your answer to the correct language if you write a reply?

Do you know how bad google translate translates technical topics especially from german to english?

But if you happy with not reading the original text from the writer, be my guest.