When a 3m Cultivator is just too big :)

deerefarm

When a 3m Cultivator is just too big :)

Post by deerefarm »

My John Deere 8R 410 was struggling with a 3 m cultivator and low and behold what do I find on modhub today, a 2 M cultivator. That should fix the HP issue I was having. Hopefully we'll get as many of them as we have 3 M.

All joking aside I commend any Modder that can actually create a mod from scratch and get it into the game. I've tried modding without much success, excluding things like editing xml files so I can have a 60 cow barn, or a 30 cow pasture.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
mackintosh

Re: When a 3m Cultivator is just too big :)

Post by mackintosh »

I know there are quite a few large implements stuck in the queue somewhere. They haven't made it into testing yet by the looks of things, so it's unlikely we're going to see them any time soon. Maybe at the end of next week, at the earliest.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Maybe somebody will make a 1m and allow us to hook a horse to it.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

mackintosh wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm I know there are quite a few large implements stuck in the queue somewhere. They haven't made it into testing yet by the looks of things, so it's unlikely we're going to see them any time soon. Maybe at the end of next week, at the earliest.
I hope so, fingers crossed. I wish Giant's would hurry up and re-release some of their bigger seeders, the ones with the separate seed tender and the seeder/cultivator. They don't even have to be from the Bourgualt pack, I'd be happy with the Hatzenbichler Terminator and it's seed tender.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

DEERE318 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:27 pm Maybe somebody will make a 1m and allow us to hook a horse to it.
LOL forget the horse I'm hooking my JD 9RX up to that if they ever produce it... *thumbsup*
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

There I told you, definitely needed more power;

Though it does fit perfectly between the rows of Grapes and Olives. The cultivator that is, not the John Deere, that's a wee bit too big.
Last edited by deerefarm on Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

deerefarm wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:33 pm I hope so, fingers crossed. I wish Giant's would hurry up and re-release some of their bigger seeders, the ones with the separate seed tender and the seeder/cultivator. They don't even have to be from the Bourgualt pack, I'd be happy with the Hatzenbichler Terminator and it's seed tender.
I was genuinely surprised to find them missing in the base game. I figure they either had trouble getting them to work with their new AI, or their respective licenses ran out and they opted not to renew. I guess we'll find out eventually.
humbe

Post by humbe »

Cool.. Finally a cultivator with low HP requirements that work with all the old tractors.. I know you were joking, but I was looking for one.. Dunno what you need those oversized tractors for ;)