FS22 on Console

jerry872

FS22 on Console

Post by jerry872 »

when will Consoles players get new mods?
the mods are good but we need more then 1 or 2 a day pc is getting 8 on average.
fs22 compared to fs19 hands down fs19 just way better to play at this time.
i wish i got the pc version. Console just feels kind of dead right now. *thumbsdown*
DirectCedar

Re: FS22 on Console

Post by DirectCedar »

jerry872 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:53 pm when will Consoles players get new mods?
the mods are good but we need more then 1 or 2 a day pc is getting 8 on average.
i wish i got the pc version. Console just feels kind of dead right now. *thumbsdown*
11:44 am Feb 8, 2022.
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Idk but I just want all the bugs fixed first. I finally decided to go back to fs19 until they are. Started playing my Haut map save the other day. Go into the shop screen and can't click on anything except in the used equipment for sale. I was like ok whatever, I'll hard reset it. Reset the game, get to the loading screen for the map and it crashed back to xbox home.

Mods are great but they need to fix all the bugs first imo.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

jerry872 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:53 pm the mods are good but we need more then 1 or 2 a day pc is getting 8 on average.
12 mods released today on the modhub. 3 of them were PC only. :hmm:

Also comparing a two month old game to one with 3 years worth of mods isn’t really realistic. Try loading up fs19 as it was 2 months in and compare them like that. It’s easy enough to do, just switch off all the mods on fs19 that weren’t produced by Giants and load up one of the base game maps. *thumbsup*
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

jerry872 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:53 pm when will Consoles players get new mods?
You have to bear in mind that all mods get tested for PC first, then console of the modder submitted a console version. Also a lot of these mods are going to fail the first time if not more until modders start getting the hang of 22. Additionally, the mod test tool that modders can use before submitting just came out.

So in short, have patience, mods will come
Playing on PC and PS4
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Some things never change I feel like I've seen this exact thread a million times since 17 :lol:
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Jupp, it's important to keep the traditions you know :)

And, also keep in mind that the failure rate is reported to be at 90% ( well, last time i saw that mentioned from Giants was last week, so we can hope it have gotten better, can't we?)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Vfarms wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:31 am Some things never change I feel like I've seen this exact thread a million times since 17 :lol:
I’m looking forward to the hazards on console Post, haven’t seen one of them yet.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:15 am
It's coming I'm sure :biggrin2:
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x