FarmKing Auger question (FS19).

dogwalker1

FarmKing Auger question (FS19).

Post by dogwalker1 »

I am on the Nebraska Lands map on a farm with the Brock bin you use a FarmKing auger to load. Stupid question - how do you raise the auger? It just stays at the transport angle and when I back it up to the bin the pipe just goes through the bin instead of up to where it's supposed to unload on top. Also, any grain I unload into the auger just disappears, it does not get loaded into the Brock bin. There must be a trick to actually hooking this auger up to the Brock bin that I'm missing!

Edit: I know that the bin is a functional silo and not just an ornament as there is some wheat in it to start with. I tested unloading from the bin into the bucket of a frontloader, that works, but then dumping the wheat from the frontloader into the pipe-out FarmKing (to test loading the Brock bin using the FarmKing) fails - the wheat just disappears and the wheat count in the bin does not increase.

This is driving me nuts! This is key to being able to play/enjoy this beautiful map.
Eische

Re: FarmKing Auger question (FS19).

Post by Eische »

No hooking up needed/possible.

The auger can be raised using the mouse. One function is to fold out the bottom dump tray. The other one is to raise the auger.

Auger end must be located above the bin center top. You do not need to force dumping via "unload here". Once you placed the auger correctly, start dumpung with your truck and grain will be registered in the silo.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
dogwalker1

Post by dogwalker1 »

Eische wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:15 pm The auger can be raised using the mouse.
You know I could swear I tried that several times with no result. And now it works! I just needed to look like an *$#%§* first for it to work I guess. Anyhow thank you! (Wow, *$#%§* is actually a filtered word??)
Eische

Post by Eische »

It happens to all of us. Don't worry. :coolnew:
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

I believe the loader control keys (they're sort of the everything control keys, actually) - n j m k - also control the auger lift and swing circuits the same way the mouse does. Possibly in combination with shift or shift-ctrl