Lack of Contracts

Montoya

Lack of Contracts

Post by Montoya »

Hi
Can someone advise me on the ''currently no contracts available' message, please:

It is early February and for a couple of days have had this message, is my game broken, stuck, or is this normal for February?

Quite despondent as not enough money to buy my harvester, and reluctant to borrow as I was trying to pay this loan back, not borrow more, this is until the contracts dried up.

PS4 FS22

Thank you
ctb123

Re: Lack of Contracts

Post by ctb123 »

Are you playing a map that has contracts? For instance, No Man's Land doesn't have any.
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Hi ctb
No, I been doing the contracts on this map but have finished all that was there, now the list is empty
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Then I would wait for spring to arrive.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Hi Noraf

Well, that isn't really what I need to know, I need to know if my game has gone wrong of if the bottom line, really and truthfully is the time of year, not a guess, but a definite.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Do you play with seasonal cycles?
If so, when you have done them all as you said, the season needs to be right for new work to be put up.

If you play without, and it doesn't refresh over night, you might have an issue. (Or, again, the fields needs to change over to next state for a contract to be available, not sure if the ai runs dubble fertilizer contracts)

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Hi

Oooooh, ok, I will take the seasons out and see what happens, its not like I have any animals to play with, am just sitting here really. If everything fails I will have to lease but I really don't have much money. I didn't expect this to happen and been hard paying back my loan...ok thank you, will give that a go!
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Dear Noraf

I could kiss you!!

Thank you :)
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You're welcome 👌

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

paul_c

Post by paul_c »

Its normal, its because there's nothing to do in February if you've done all the other stuff.
dan1109

Post by dan1109 »

paul_c wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:50 pm Its normal, its because there's nothing to do in February if you've done all the other stuff.
Only Cotton Planting is available in Feb - all tilling contracts from the AI would be finished being given out in November and December. Its normal for zero contracts to come out in January (no delivery or road clearing contracts in FS22 for now)
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Ok thank you all, when I get more equipment I will bring the seasons back, just now, I can do nothing so have switched them off...problem now solved...
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

First winter (on my Erlengrat hard settings) I tootled around and did odd jobs around the yard, then slept early on the winter days. Second winter, I had enough money to buy some basic forestry equipment so I headed out to the hills for some wood. Also I had amassed an amount of silage, so a lot of February was spent loading trailer after trailer and hauling to the sell point. I had kept on top of almost all of the system contracts. There are a number of fields which aren't growing crops yet, but this is partly because there's only a few winter crops and most in FS22 are spring-planted.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

One of the things driving me bonkers is getting contracts to plow or cultivate "withered" fields that I would have been more than happy to work a harvest contract on. Wondering what's up with that?
Old fat guy with a day job...
A4CEUV1

Post by A4CEUV1 »

I'm on an Xbox One and none of this has helped. I'm not sure what the issue is.