The next patch?

norfolk farmer

The next patch?

Post by norfolk farmer »

I don't think it would be unreasonable by now to have some form of timescale from Giants as to when we can expect too see the next patch.
DEERE318

Re: The next patch?

Post by DEERE318 »

When's the next paid DLC?
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

DEERE318 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:47 am When's the next paid DLC?
Why everybody on this forums thinks that a new patch requires a dlc. Its not suppose to be like that. Dlc is dlc patch is patch, you can patch the game anytime...
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Yes, but Giants have a history of releasing a patch just before the release of a dlc, so we will likely see a new patch just before the first dlc, which is suposedly to be released this winter. (so, an announcement shouldn't be to far off)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
punchi

Post by punchi »

He just wants to be passiv agressiv about Giants wanting all your money. Which every company basically does :)
garyst

Post by garyst »

Someone asked siid modding about why his 8r pack still hasn't released on his Facebook and this is what he wrote "Josh K Will Giants is having issues with various console mods, they will be released with a new game update!", so I am guessing this is why we haven't seen too many console mods since their return from holiday. There must be some sort of conflict with something that is in the base game that needs fixing in a patch before alot of mods that are probably pending release can be uploaded to the modhub. Hopefully this means the next patch will be sooner than later to fix this issue.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

punchi wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:23 pm He just wants to be passiv agressiv about Giants wanting all your money. Which every company basically does :)
Do you have a better guess when the next patch will be?
Last edited by DEERE318 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The next patch is currently in development and will be released in a couple weeks from now.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Stegei wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:00 pm The next patch is currently in development and will be released in a couple weeks from now.
"Hey, brother, that's all you had to say!"

(Somewhat cleaned up from the original movie quote)
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Stegei wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:00 pm The next patch is currently in development and will be released in a couple weeks from now.
Thanks for the reply.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Will the stutter/lag on Xbox series S/X be fixed in this patch? I'm not able to play due to motion sickness, caused by those stutters, now for two months. The bug report is still not answered for more then one month now. The first bug report was answered with "fixed in next patch", but it wasn't.
Manholelid

Post by Manholelid »

It would be nice if we could possibly get some patch notes on what they are fixing.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Manholelid wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:01 am It would be nice if we could possibly get some patch notes on what they are fixing.
A few clues would be nice but won't happen as things change all the time. The only way to know would be to fill out a bug report for a specific item that's not working as wait for it's status to change to "fixed in the next patch".

Very good, I wish it was sooner but I can wait a week or two.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Dale Kieser

Post by Dale Kieser »

I enjoy playing the game just as it is. Any Mods, Patches, DLCs are just bonuses.
But some new maps with large fields would be great stuff in the future.
Great Job Giants !!!