Spinnery At Haut-Beyleron

OrcaAmity

Spinnery At Haut-Beyleron

Post by OrcaAmity »

Where is the Spinnery at Haut-Beyleron? I looked all over the map and it's not showing anywhere? Thanks.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Spinnery At Haut-Beyleron

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I am not sure, but different threads have stated it causes your game to crash fyi.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

The spinnery is at the top of the hill, North of the vehicle dealer, take the that loops round north of the dealer. The spinnery has worked for me but as pointed out some people have had issues.

It's called La Filature du Coteau - Spinnery.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:48 am I am not sure, but different threads have stated it causes your game to crash fyi.
Typical of Giants. I know I have complained a lot about FS 22 but I have a good reason to with all the blunders they did to make the game user unfriendly. They changed the options around to make it harder to understand such as Withering Off is no longer a simple option to find where we have to turn off Seasonal Growth to No. Also when we sleep I wonder why when we want to skip a month we have to have Days Per Month set to 1 Day when there is not one day in a month. Due to that month thing it took me ages to find out why I was sleeping for one day and not a month when it was set to 28 Days when there's not even 28 days in a month apart from February unless there's a leap year. It would make more sense to have Days Per Month to be set for 28 Days to sleep more days. I wonder how does one day work out longer than twenty-eight days. It's stupid.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

OrcaAmity wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:12 am there's not even 28 days in a month apart from February.
There are 28 days in every month 👍🏻
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:18 pm
OrcaAmity wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:12 am there's not even 28 days in a month apart from February.
There are 28 days in every month 👍🏻
Now don't you go spoiling a perfectly good rant by introducing facts! :biggrin2:
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads