why all the easy cash in all maps?

Rasping rabbit

Re: why all the easy cash in all maps?

Post by Rasping rabbit »

MrXNor wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:41 pm first of all, not looking for a fight, absolutely not. And i really value everyones input here. I have a lot of good ideas here now on what to do. I would like a button to turn collectible off/on to make them not visible. But i can live with getting the cash and "rent it away". A solution i didnt think about tbh.
Luckily in fs22 compared to the nuggets in fs17, they don’t show up on the map after you have found some of them, so you only need to worry about the ones that you happen to wander past and not the ones you need to search for.
Acrylique

Post by Acrylique »

To cover a Fraction of the Repair Costs ;)
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

MrXNor wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:45 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:56 pm There has been others that complain that they can't make any money at all or expenses are too high, so a little give and take I guess to try and satisfy everyone.
So why not just add a "remove collectible" button? saves people always having to play janitor to roleplay.
That could work, maybe some modder can fix it.
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

And by the way, I totally get your argument about the "constant temptation". I Really, REALLY, dislike that we can change the economic difficulty within the game. When I think of it, I want a mod to disable that. Please? Anyone?

Cheers m8s :hi:
humbe

Post by humbe »

Hawke67 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:56 pm And by the way, I totally get your argument about the "constant temptation". I Really, REALLY, dislike that we can change the economic difficulty within the game. When I think of it, I want a mod to disable that. Please? Anyone?

A thread ressurrected. But as to your suggestion, it would be awesome if they could define some more or less challenging scenarios where the parameters was set to begin with and not changable
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Yes, I think so.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I like the ability to change parameters. You can make the game easy or hard. It seems there is more an issue with will power and personal impulsiveness. Young kids play this game. I play it, more to pass the time than to make it the most realistic possible. Maybe a mod WOULD be good. That would make it possible to resist temptation. Why do things always have to be “all, or nothing”? There’s enough of that in other games. I get it, though. It’s tough to back yourself into a, for example, financial bind, than to plan or to wait. Or, am I missing something here?
MrXNor

Post by MrXNor »

Hawke67 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:56 pm And by the way, I totally get your argument about the "constant temptation". I Really, REALLY, dislike that we can change the economic difficulty within the game. When I think of it, I want a mod to disable that. Please? Anyone?

i agree, that would be awesome to have. a Lock for changing once set up
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

But then wouldn't you just disable the mod, then change the economic difficulty?