Egg salad and french fry production-Xbox Series X

adammac5858

Egg salad and french fry production-Xbox Series X

Post by adammac5858 »

Is there any way GIANTS can add the ability to move eggs and potatoes with the auger trailers? We could have a facility for french fries and egg salad. The auger does the chopping, so we can increase profits by 25%.

Ps-This is completely satire. I just read some of the stuff on here and think.....wtf did they just say? Figured I'd give you all a wtf moment and maybe a chuckle too...... :mrgreen:
You're welcome. Have a great day and Happy Farming folks!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Noraf

Re: Egg salad and french fry production-Xbox Series X

Post by Noraf »

😄
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Your eggs will come pre scrambled with the auger wagon haha. They could also give the potatoes a waffle fry look ha.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Thank god. I was afraid to open this thread and be led down another wormhole of unrealistic expectations. Good job! Lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

🍿
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

This all sounds a wee tiny bit like an idea Jeremy Clarkson would come up with.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I just want lime for the augerwagon :frown:
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I kinda want to be a mushroom farmer. That might be because I'm such a fun guy.
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

DMZ Commander wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:33 am I just want lime for the augerwagon :frown:
In real life, if you filled a grain cart with lime you'd shear every pin in the system if you tried to engage it, and then have to scrape out the whole 30T with a shovel to get it going again. The specific gravity of many formulations of lime is like 3.3.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Plus it would taste awful on your french fries and egg salad.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

DirectCedar wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:58 am
DMZ Commander wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:33 am I just want lime for the augerwagon :frown:
In real life, if you filled a grain cart with lime you'd shear every pin in the system if you tried to engage it, and then have to scrape out the whole 30T with a shovel to get it going again. The specific gravity of many formulations of lime is like 3.3.

Psh don't be bringing logic to a stimulator lol... Everyone leaves their seed and fertilizer in the implements too....I just want to use the conveyall semi trailer for lime haha. FS19 had the lime to augerwagon mod. Hoping it comes back to 22
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
lawm

Post by lawm »

Same thing happens with wet salt when your coworker neglects to properly tarp during a snowstorm
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

lawm wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:54 am Same thing happens with wet salt when your coworker neglects to properly tarp during a snowstorm
I'm a little unsure of your occupation lawm, but how about when it's cold enough that the material freezes in the spreader or the box of the dump truck? I've spent more time than I care to in the freezing cold with the dump bed all the way up in the air and a digging bar trying to get the material out at the end of a shift.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
lawm

Post by lawm »

Deadeye wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:15 am
lawm wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:54 am Same thing happens with wet salt when your coworker neglects to properly tarp during a snowstorm
I'm a little unsure of your occupation lawm, but how about when it's cold enough that the material freezes in the spreader or the box of the dump truck? I've spent more time than I care to in the freezing cold with the dump bed all the way up in the air and a digging bar trying to get the material out at the end of a shift.
Yes I was vague, but your in the ballpark. Chain fed Buyers salt spreader. I got to ride around the parking lot on top broadcasting by hand with a dirt shovel!! Same character almost clogged the auger on the 2019 super duty that replaced the old setup. Thankfully I live at a milk facility during storms with a 14' plow box now.

I drive tri axle full time. Quarry loads wet dust and 1/2", does the same thing. Thankfully the trucks sleep in a warm shop lol
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

lawm wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:13 am
Deadeye wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:15 am
Yes I was vague, but your in the ballpark. Chain fed Buyers salt spreader. I got to ride around the parking lot on top broadcasting by hand with a dirt shovel!! Same character almost clogged the auger on the 2019 super duty that replaced the old setup. Thankfully I live at a milk facility during storms with a 14' plow box now.

I drive tri axle full time. Quarry loads wet dust and 1/2", does the same thing. Thankfully the trucks sleep in a warm shop lol
I'm an Equipment Operator and have my Class A myself. I'm only 22 and got my start in road maintenance, but it's a government job, and I plan on relocating to Wyoming in the spring. We park 90% of our equipment, including trucks, outside. I'm sure it's nice to hop into a warm truck that's sat in a garage all night. Since you drive tri-axle, I gotta ask, what's your favorite flavor of truck?
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel