Egg salad and french fry production-Xbox Series X

Mwal

Re: Egg salad and french fry production-Xbox Series X

Post by Mwal »

You guys don’t scrape out with a backhoe? Otherwise a vibrating tamper attachment really knocks sandy material out, give it a buzz on the box and everything falls right out
lawm

Post by lawm »

Deadeye wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:41 am
lawm wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:13 am
Deadeye wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:15 am

I'm a little unsure of your occupation lawm, but how about when it's cold enough that the material freezes in the spreader or the box of the dump truck? I've spent more time than I care to in the freezing cold with the dump bed all the way up in the air and a digging bar trying to get the material out at the end of a shift.
Yes I was vague, but your in the ballpark. Chain fed Buyers salt spreader. I got to ride around the parking lot on top broadcasting by hand with a dirt shovel!! Same character almost clogged the auger on the 2019 super duty that replaced the old setup. Thankfully I live at a milk facility during storms with a 14' plow box now.

I drive tri axle full time. Quarry loads wet dust and 1/2", does the same thing. Thankfully the trucks sleep in a warm shop lol
I'm an Equipment Operator and have my Class A myself. I'm only 22 and got my start in road maintenance, but it's a government job, and I plan on relocating to Wyoming in the spring. We park 90% of our equipment, including trucks, outside. I'm sure it's nice to hop into a warm truck that's sat in a garage all night. Since you drive tri-axle, I gotta ask, what's your favorite flavor of truck?
I saw your post on the easy money thread. Figured you were 50 by your comment. Kudos on having a level head lol. I'm set on Pete's. Been driving 17 years, last 4 with brother in law. I've been in multiple flavors of truck. Right now I'm in a 389 long nose with a 565 cummins 18 spd. Hoping we have it till I retire. Fits like a glove! How about yourself?
Mushroom Farmer

Post by Mushroom Farmer »

Vfarms wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:46 am I kinda want to be a mushroom farmer. That might be because I'm such a fun guy.
*thumbsup*
There's magic in them there mushrooms

Nothing inspires confidence in a leader more than appearing in blackface repeatedly. Turdeau is truly 'progressive'.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Mushroom Farmer wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:16 am
:lol:
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

lawm wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:06 am
Deadeye wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:41 am
lawm wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:13 am

Yes I was vague, but your in the ballpark. Chain fed Buyers salt spreader. I got to ride around the parking lot on top broadcasting by hand with a dirt shovel!! Same character almost clogged the auger on the 2019 super duty that replaced the old setup. Thankfully I live at a milk facility during storms with a 14' plow box now.

I drive tri axle full time. Quarry loads wet dust and 1/2", does the same thing. Thankfully the trucks sleep in a warm shop lol
I'm an Equipment Operator and have my Class A myself. I'm only 22 and got my start in road maintenance, but it's a government job, and I plan on relocating to Wyoming in the spring. We park 90% of our equipment, including trucks, outside. I'm sure it's nice to hop into a warm truck that's sat in a garage all night. Since you drive tri-axle, I gotta ask, what's your favorite flavor of truck?
I saw your post on the easy money thread. Figured you were 50 by your comment. Kudos on having a level head lol. I'm set on Pete's. Been driving 17 years, last 4 with brother in law. I've been in multiple flavors of truck. Right now I'm in a 389 long nose with a 565 cummins 18 spd. Hoping we have it till I retire. Fits like a glove! How about yourself?
Thanks for the compliment. I suppose that's mostly just in how I was brought up. I always try to put bias aside, and think from a neutral standpoint. Sometimes, I must admit, it is hard.

Don't laugh at me for this, but I'm a Mack man. I drove a Pete and Freightliner in tech school. (went for a combination of CDL and Equipment Operation in the Coal Region of Pennsylvania) The Pete was a modern aero-style truck (Maybe a Pete 579?) and the Freightliner was an old Classic. Neither were bad trucks. I pretty much had a good government job fall into my lap the following winter( I applied figuring "What the h*ll?), and I've been there since. Most of our trucks are Macks. That's pretty much all I've run since I've been there. I've always liked the looks and sounds of the old R models, and they ran forever, but they weren't the most comfortable to ride in. We have some newer Internationals too, with their junk twin-turbo turd engine, and they're pretty much junk. Tons of problems. Gutless. Just not a good truck at all.

Even though I'm a Mack guy, though, I'm really not prejudiced at all. Macks have been pretty solid trucks for a lot of years, but I'm also not sold on these late-model Granites. I've seen, and had myself, problems with them that really shouldn't be happening with a brand new truck, but some of that could be the maintenance program where I work. :wink3:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
lawm

Post by lawm »

Deadeye wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:39 pm
Even though I'm a Mack guy, though, I'm really not prejudiced at all. Macks have been pretty solid trucks for a lot of years, but I'm also not sold on these late-model Granites. I've seen, and had myself, problems with them that really shouldn't be happening with a brand new truck, but some of that could be the maintenance program where I work. :wink3:
Not Penn Tech by chance? You said coal region of PA so I'm thinking Centralia lol. I'm west of Harrisburg. Driven some R models. They are a nice classic truck. I was always thinking I wouldnt like a huge nose out front but I can maneuver it just as well as any modern short nose and sitting back that far it rides awesome. I hear bad things about International trucks. I feel like I was born too late to enjoy the golden age of trucking. But it beats sitting in an office and for the most part I enjoy what I do.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

lawm wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:13 pm
Deadeye wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:39 pm
Not Penn Tech by chance? You said coal region of PA so I'm thinking Centralia lol. I'm west of Harrisburg. Driven some R models. They are a nice classic truck. I was always thinking I wouldnt like a huge nose out front but I can maneuver it just as well as any modern short nose and sitting back that far it rides awesome. I hear bad things about International trucks. I feel like I was born too late to enjoy the golden age of trucking. But it beats sitting in an office and for the most part I enjoy what I do.
I sent you a PM to answer the question. I completely agree on sitting in an office. There are good days and bad days, but I absolutely enjoy what I do. As for the internationals, it seems to depend a lot upon the model. I believe most of our internationals are HV's, and they had a lousy INTERNATIONAL engine in them. As you well know, Cummins makes a far superior engine, and the handful that we have that have Cummins engines do seem to be significantly more reliable. Some of our guys really love the Internationals. I myself prefer the Macks.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Sid1701d

Post by Sid1701d »

Potatoes have a hidden production chain, use the trailers and belts to dump them into the belt that will produce pallet potatoes and sale them to the grocery store, I don't know what it is called, but it is the only one that has the potatoes Icon on it.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Vfarms wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:46 am I kinda want to be a mushroom farmer. That might be because I'm such a fun guy.
It would be a new use for the pigs, too. Maybe the dog, also.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:21 pm
Truffle hunting :lol:
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x