Incomplete Contracts

Montoya

Incomplete Contracts

Post by Montoya »

Hi

2022 PS4

I have chosen the huge $30,000+ field to complete as a contract, having spent a lot of money, time as in days, backward and forwards for seeds, I have reached the magnificent 97% wow, so pleased!!!

Just to find, having traveled around and around at night, that there is a strip that will not complete, I resorted to the map to actually find the area, I thought I could easily find it on my own, ha, nothing so easy as that.

I have all but $20,000 left. Is there a way to get out of this bug? I have closed the program, reopened it, turned off the engine, turned it on, opened seeder, folded seeder to no joy.

Am devasted!!

Please help
JensChrDK

Re: Incomplete Contracts

Post by JensChrDK »

Don't think I quite understand what your problem is, you found the strip you missed, so what is going wrong?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

There are a few reasons why (a patch of a) field won't accept seeding, one of those is that you accidentally seeded it with something else (ie its not cultivated (or ploughed if you're using a min-till drill)). Did you accidentally do this? I did it once, but realised in time, and there was JUST enough cultivated field to complete but it was close.

I guess, though I've not tried it, you could cultivate it again then seed it again?

Seeders (the ones I've used) seem to intelligently know where seed is already present so there's no issue of covering areas multiple times and wasting seed (in FS22) so there's no harm going over and over if needs be.

Also, I assume you are using the map to indicate which areas are done or not? That will probably reveal another area you missed.
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

Good advice above.

I recently completed the 50 contracts for the trophy on PS4, and found every one I tried worked properly (including seeding, harvesting and baling). So it seems more likely to be something you missed rather than a glitching contract.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Also may help if you mentioned the map and field no. An issue I had on one of the maps was due to the terrain and the seeder I was using as it kept skipping strips due to contours in the soil.

I assume from the value of the contract that you are either doing a huge field or planting potatoes?
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

If it is a contour issue, then approach that section a 90 degree angle from the way you went before. That usually works for me.