Production Chains … good YouTube or written discussion…

SimulatedFarmer

Production Chains … good YouTube or written discussion…

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I would like to start to learn production chains. Does anyone know the best overview with good detail? And, don’t tell me I’m a dumb nut. I’m a 77 year old granny who has been fascinated by farms forever.

I’m playing on Xbox because my husband hates Windows.

And add to this, I want to log, but just can’t get my brain around the controls.
bossmanslim

Re: Production Chains … good YouTube or written discussion…

Post by bossmanslim »

Production chains are basically intermediate sell points.

1: Take your crop the production building and unload it just like at a sell point
2: Open the production building in the production menu and activate the process for the product you want to produce
3: Set the out put to selling (35% tax), storing or distributing (send to another production building)
4: Pick up the stored products when you want to sell them and take them to a sell point that purchases the product
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:42 pm I would like to start to learn production chains. Does anyone know the best overview with good detail? And, don’t tell me I’m a dumb nut. I’m a 77 year old granny who has been fascinated by farms forever.

I’m playing on Xbox because my husband hates Windows.

And add to this, I want to log, but just can’t get my brain around the controls.
Mr Sealyp has done a couple of videos on production chains. He does logging to but don’t remember if he has done a video specifically for that, may have done for fs19 and not much has changed.
Amarlich

Post by Amarlich »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:42 pm ... Does anyone know the best overview with good detail?
As far as i know, this is the most comprehensive guide for production chains.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=187284&p=1467436#p1467436
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Thank you all. The Cheat Sheet helps a lot and I’ll check out Mr. SealyP’s videos. I do like his videos and don’t know why I didn’t think of him. Thank you for the reminder.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Logging is all about being smooth and doing one log at a time (On fs anyway) In the settings you can switch between simplified and regular crane controls, if you are struggling with one type the other might be more intuitive for you. I know I personally don't like the simplified ones.