what time are mods released?

DEERE318

Re: what time are mods released?

Post by DEERE318 »

lawm wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:52 pm
DEERE318 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:48 pm
lawm wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:29 pm At release time....
Just a question between friends. OP already had two helpful answers, so how would yours help?
In a couple months we could be looking back to this point, to see how the feud began. It will clearly be his fault, for asking a stupid question in your opinion, but it's a familiar cycle.

You think it's a stupid question, and assume he knows the answer, but still asked it anyway.
Go blow farmboss, cheddarfarms, and hunkyfarmer......oh wait they are your accounts.

Also for the record I have stated in the past I don't need to be here and you've made it Intolerable. We can keep going until somebody puts a stop to it I'm perfectly fine with that and I won't be back that's a promise

It's quite clear you need this site
Yes, it's intolerable when somebody calls you on your actions or bad attitude, and doesn't back down, even when it's your new friend. Just remember, you created the new account to troll another member before I ever did. Also, I've never accused anyone of asking a stupid question either. I was always told there are no stupid questions, unless you're asking them twice.
lawm

Post by lawm »

DEERE318 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:17 pm
DEERE318 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:48 pm

Just a question between friends. OP already had two helpful answers, so how would yours help?
In a couple months we could be looking back to this point, to see how the feud began. It will clearly be his fault, for asking a stupid question in your opinion, but it's a familiar cycle.

You think it's a stupid question, and assume he knows the answer, but still asked it anyway.
Go blow farmboss, cheddarfarms, and hunkyfarmer......oh wait they are your accounts.

Also for the record I have stated in the past I don't need to be here and you've made it Intolerable. We can keep going until somebody puts a stop to it I'm perfectly fine with that and I won't be back that's a promise

Yes, it's intolerable when somebody calls you on your actions or bad attitude, and doesn't back down, even when it's your new friend. Just remember, you created the new account to troll another member before I ever did. Also, I've never accused anyone of asking a stupid question either. I was always told there are no stupid questions, unless you're asking them twice.
That's not why I made the name.... It was a reminder to me.... and yet now me and him are cordial .
You keep bringing up something that's been settled for almost 2 years like it's news so that all your people you're trying to impress that only log on here and comment when the new game comes out pick sides. You keep links to records of wrongs and other stuff.... Who does that? Maybe Giants should go to discord.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

lawm wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:47 pm

That's not why I made the name.... It was a reminder to me.... and yet now me and him are cordial .
You keep bringing up something that's been settled for almost 2 years like it's news so that all your people you're trying to impress that only log on here and comment when the new game comes out pick sides. You keep links to records of wrongs and other stuff.... Who does that? Maybe Giants should go to discord.
Friend to friend, I bring it up because you're poking me for doing the same thing. You're like an ex-smoker that preaches to all the smokers.

And, I don't keep links, I simply did a search and copied the link to show you folks where the feud began. You either still don't believe it or didn't bother to read it. There's only one person on the forum who keeps souvenirs, but he's also my new friend, and I will not mention is name.

You made a good attempt at diverting the attention to me, but all I did is ask how your answer was supposed to help the OP.
Your response was to tell me to go blow somebody. Some would consider that homophobic, but maybe that's only if I were to say it.
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

Oh please stop with the drama , it isn't needed . people ask questions hoping to get an answer , why not either answer it decently or don't reply and stop the arguements and bashing , I see enough and more of that on other forums
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:14 pm As somebody who's first iteration of the game was FS13 on an iMac I can say that the drop time for mods has never been the same time every day that mods dropped during the week. In 13 the mods that dropped were by Giants mostly and were in DLC's. In 15 they dropped usually about 09:00 Arizona time as I live in Tucson, Arizona. In 17 they dropped around 10:00. In 19 they started out dropping around 09:00 until Giants separated itself from Focus. They then started to drop at various times from 09:00 to 10:30. I also started playing on a PS4 Pro with 15 and have used PS4 Pro and PS5 since.
Well there were no mods for console prior to FS17, only the occasional paid dlc's.
Playing on PC and PS4
lawm

Post by lawm »

DEERE318 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:47 pm
lawm wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Friend to friend, I bring it up because you're poking me for doing the same thing. You're like an ex-smoker that preaches to all the smokers.

And, I don't keep links, I simply did a search and copied the link to show you folks where the feud began. You either still don't believe it or didn't bother to read it. There's only one person on the forum who keeps souvenirs, but he's also my new friend, and I will not mention is name.

You made a good attempt at diverting the attention to me, but all I did is ask how your answer was supposed to help the OP.
Your response was to tell me to go blow somebody. Some would consider that homophobic, but maybe that's only if I were to say it.
I DONT CARE. Nobody is able to give a solid time mods are released.....I wasnt wrong.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

*thumbsup*
MrXNor

Post by MrXNor »

yes ive been ingame for a long time, but on 19 i was on pc, and didnt really care when mods where released. I just went on another site if i needed one. Now i dont have a pc anymore and play on console. So i am restricted to modhub only. SO thats the reason i actually asked when mods are released. Cause i actually didnt know.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Don't worry, most people assumed you were asking a question because you didn't know the answer.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Just to throw a spanner in the works, I checked today at around 1pm uk time and the mods were already uploaded for the day 🤷‍♂️
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I got up today at around 7:30 EST and both Chacki had posted and mod were ready on ModHub. Yesterday it was around noon EST so there is as people have said no standard time.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms