FS22 / PS5 Console / Question / Day # for FS19-like Gameplay?

REN56

FS22 / PS5 Console / Question / Day # for FS19-like Gameplay?

Post by REN56 »

Hi all,

FS22 / PS5 Console / Question - Help/Advice Wanted / Day # for FS19-like Gameplay?

I’m playing FS22 on PS5 console. I’ve been playing FS22 since it was released on 11/22. I love many of the changes that we have in FS22 - many of which are absolutely better than FS19 (which was good, & I enjoyed it). Unlike the majority, I never liked playing FS19 with the Seasons Mod - so I didn’t. As things are with FS22, I don’t mind at all having the seasons change visually (Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall) as far as the aesthetics are concerned, however, I don’t play with the Season Calendar part on (which resembles FS19 & Seasons Mod game play, which I never enjoyed). What I haven’t liked at all about FS22 is the seasons aspect of playing via picking X number of days for a month, too often feeling forced into fast-forwarding through many days & months at a time, mainly due to the slow crop growth & production etc. (with no option like we have in FS19 to toggle the growth speed as we wanted). I play at Real Time speed by choice, very often playing through a full 24-hour day. I’ve tried my very best to find a tolerable ‘comfort zone’ for myself with FS22 relative to trying to deal with the Days/Month & lots of patiently waiting, etc. - but unfortunately I’ve failed to find that “happy spot” that works for me with FS22 on the X Days/Month setting. After experiencing so many of the nice FS22 improvements, I have a very hard time feeling like I could return to playing FS19. I know some are happy with it in FS22 as it is (the day/month growth rate timing etc.), but I also know that I’m not the only one that isn’t thrilled at all about this specific aspect of FS22. With all that being said… here’s what I’m ‘asking’ here… hoping that maybe *someone* out there that’s been playing FS22 may have stumbled across an acceptable, tolerable setting that works to more closely resemble the ‘pace’ of FS19 (crop growth rate being the key) via some magical combination setting of Days/Month… and would be willing to share what Days/Month setting that is working that perhaps more closely resembles FS19 in this respect. I’d be extremely grateful! (a major understatement!)

Many thanks in advance for any/all replies - and *especially* for any specific settings that anyone may be using with enjoyable success with FS22 that perhaps has a somewhat similar pace/feel as FS19 without the Seasons Mod.

Happy Farming! *thumbsup*
Life is too short... smile & be happy!
PS5 & PS4 Pro > FS22 & FS19 & FS17
Xbox Series X > FS19
PC > FS19