Shout out to all the ModHub modders!

chedly_farms

Shout out to all the ModHub modders!

Post by chedly_farms »

Even though I have been more of a lurker on here than I even play anymore. I just wanted to give the ModHub modders a big shout out and thank you. From what I understand, it's harder to get mods to pass on 22 and the learning curve is not easy. So I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work.

Thanks OxygenDavid and AlienJim for Calmsden and No Man's Land maps!

Thanks Siid, JHHG, Sluetjes, Blacksheep and Jullian F. Modding for all the John Deere and North American styled mods.

Thanks to FSSA Modding and AAA Modding! I appreciate all your eastern european mods. They were my go to mods when I wanted to use a lot of older equipment on 19. So I'm happy to see you bringing mods to 22.

There are so many other modders out there doing what you do. Ahran, Vector Man, Hispano, Agro Tonho, 82Studio, and so many more.

Thank You!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ValhallSN95

Re: Shout out to all the ModHub modders!

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Couldn't agree more Chedly, these modders are busting their backsides and I couldn't thank them more for it.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
deerefarm

Re: Shout out to all the ModHub modders!

Post by deerefarm »

Agreed a big shout out to those modders and any an all modders that are contributing to the game. I might make fun of 3m cultivators once in a while, but hey if that's what it take to get someone started modding in the game, more power to them as they may end up being the next big thing.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms