Hispano's Lizard Durus 60ft header and trailer

Hoss1

Hispano's Lizard Durus 60ft header and trailer

Post by Hoss1 »

I recently installed this on my Elm Creek game save and have an issue loading the header onto the trailer. After purchasing both at the store, I put the header on the trailer, and as I back the combine away, the header levitates and begins flipping up into the sky. It usually comes back down (thanks gravity :lol: ). It continued this routine through 4 attempts to load it. I've uninstalled the mod and exited the game, as well as restarted my console (Xbox Series X). After restarting and reloading, it continues to do this. I do have 12 mods installed and was not using a modded combine at the time.

Has anyone else encountered this or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. :hi:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Noraf

Re: Hispano's Lizard Durus 60ft header and trailer

Post by Noraf »

Did you put the header on the right way?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Hoss1 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:33 pm I recently installed this on my Elm Creek game save and have an issue loading the header onto the trailer. After purchasing both at the store, I put the header on the trailer, and as I back the combine away, the header levitates and begins flipping up into the sky. It usually comes back down (thanks gravity :lol: ). It continued this routine through 4 attempts to load it. I've uninstalled the mod and exited the game, as well as restarted my console (Xbox Series X). After restarting and reloading, it continues to do this. I do have 12 mods installed and was not using a modded combine at the time.

I saw somebody post a similar incident on a mod review video for this header, clearly a mod issue. I’m sure it will be sorted.
Moot

Post by Moot »

I used that header today. I didn’t try the header trailer, so I don’t know about what you’re seeing. My problem is that I can’t get the header close enough to the ground. I get unharvested chunks due to rolling terrain and the header being too high in the air. I lowered it as much as possible, but it’s still not low enough. Am I missing something or is this a programming issue?

Playing the No Man’s Land map on a PS5. Tried smoothing the terrain with limited success.
Mdusty

Post by Mdusty »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:38 pm
Hoss1 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:33 pm I recently installed this on my Elm Creek game save and have an issue loading the header onto the trailer. After purchasing both at the store, I put the header on the trailer, and as I back the combine away, the header levitates and begins flipping up into the sky. It usually comes back down (thanks gravity :lol: ). It continued this routine through 4 attempts to load it. I've uninstalled the mod and exited the game, as well as restarted my console (Xbox Series X). After restarting and reloading, it continues to do this. I do have 12 mods installed and was not using a modded combine at the time.

I saw somebody post a similar incident on a mod review video for this header, clearly a mod issue. I’m sure it will be sorted.
I'm on PC and didn't have that issue, so that may be why, but I did see on a video to be sure to have the trailer's gas tank on the right as you attach the header.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Thanks for the replies!

After a 24 hour break, it came to me..... I'm an *$#%§*. There's nothing wrong with the header or trailer when loading the header on the trailer. I was attempting to load the it "backwards" on the trailer! Again, @Noraf, you've seen through my dense skull and correctly diagnosed my issue.

I did get it in the field for the end of a wheat harvest and noticed it doesn't lower close enough to the ground and therefore leaves many patches of unharvested crop. Other than that, I think the modder did a nice job with this outfit.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

😄
Glad it got sorted
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Moot wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:53 am I used that header today. I didn’t try the header trailer, so I don’t know about what you’re seeing. My problem is that I can’t get the header close enough to the ground. I get unharvested chunks due to rolling terrain and the header being too high in the air. I lowered it as much as possible, but it’s still not low enough. Am I missing something or is this a programming issue?

Playing the No Man’s Land map on a PS5. Tried smoothing the terrain with limited success.
It was the same in 19 - so it's the creator that needs to fix it.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
RodimusPrime773

Post by RodimusPrime773 »

I have encountered problems with this mod. When stored after use the header jumps off the header trailer and sits on the ground. It took me nearly 20 mins to fix the problem and it was on the header trailer correctly. For the mean time I have made the switch to one of the official headers and I use an official combine as well. I am on Elm Creek and this header is perfect for my large, flat fields. I only have the flat fields. If this could be looked at. I would appreciate it.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Missing spots isn't a mod issue, the headers that are to big will hit the ground on one side and come to high on the other on hills, use a smaller header
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:38 pm
Moot wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:53 am I used that header today. I didn’t try the header trailer, so I don’t know about what you’re seeing. My problem is that I can’t get the header close enough to the ground. I get unharvested chunks due to rolling terrain and the header being too high in the air. I lowered it as much as possible, but it’s still not low enough. Am I missing something or is this a programming issue?

It was the same in 19 - so it's the creator that needs to fix it.
That is how the real life version of it works, the Midwest durus 60FT, nothing wrong with it
Don't leak mods