Animal counter for pens

hun3

Animal counter for pens

Post by hun3 »

Just wondered if this exist yet maybe there's a mod I don't know about. Basically to know how many animals total you have in each animal pen. I have a lot of different aged cows and would be good to know the sum of all my animals.

I think there was a mod for this in 19.
Rasping rabbit

Re: Animal counter for pens

Post by Rasping rabbit »

If you physically stand by the pens looking at the building the field info box will tell you, plus how much feed and water etc.

It will also show info on individual animals when you are close enough to them, handy for horses.

I remember seeing it on a menu screen somewhere but can’t remember where, could have been on the trigger to buy animals.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:25 am If you physically stand by the pens looking at the building the field info box will tell you, plus how much feed and water etc.

It will also show info on individual animals when you are close enough to them, handy for horses.

I remember seeing it on a menu screen somewhere but can’t remember where, could have been on the trigger to buy animals.
Thank you good sir! It worked. Hopefully we will also have this in the Animals menu like it was in 19.
Mellek

Post by Mellek »

Looking at my animals menu it already shows me this info, I have sheep at 2 locations, per location it shows me the mature animals and the lambs separately.
Their price is different (lower) and the lambs do not reproduce but instead show info on long it takes for them to mature, just click on them in the animal menu.
So if you want you can also only sell the older animals, or move some to another location and keep the younger ones or vice versa.
Renaming the barns and meadows is also possible if it helps to keep a better overview of where exactly the animals are.
humbe

Post by humbe »

In my sheep pen I have 4 tpes of animals in 2 different age groups each, and possible to get even more age groups, so would be nice with a total.. Only total count I've found is in the screen where you buy/sell.. Would be nice with a total in the esc menu too.