BGA - Worth It?

soccerhate

Re: BGA - Worth It?

Post by soccerhate »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:20 pm
soccerhate wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:27 am
soccerhate wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:42 pm
First off, thank you so much for the awesome mods!

I'm currently setting up your mini biogas plant with refueling stations - it's a beast, nothing short of that! But for some reason I can't get my tanker to fill with methane from it - regardless if it's stored or distributed. What am I doing wrong? I'm on PS4.

The tanker I'm using is indeed compatible with methane and has been tested with it on the same map.
Okay, I found your channel, watched a few videos, and I guess the issue here is my assumptions) Do I get it right that, unlike erShaba's methane pack or Alien Jim's BGA on the Western Wilds, the mini BGA does not have the outlet for methane as a transportable fill type?

If so, I might want to try a workaround with Shaba's storage tank - albeit that would require some demolishing yet again))
On the note of Western Wilds.... Is it better to sell at the BGA? It seems to me that the trainyard has like double the price of the BGA always. Am I missing something? I haven't dabbeled much into silage or BGA's in 22 yet.
You're better off buying the BGA and collecting and subsequently selling the methane. Or, if even quicker money is your thing, purchase the neighboring gold production and use some of that gas there)
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

soccerhate wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:46 pm
You're better off buying the BGA and collecting and subsequently selling the methane. Or, if even quicker money is your thing, purchase the neighboring gold production and use some of that gas there)
Interesting. I did not know that was a thing. Wish I didn't sell almost 200 silage bales last night. Oops! Next time I guess.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:07 pm
Interesting. I did not know that was a thing. Wish I didn't sell almost 200 silage bales last night. Oops! Next time I guess.
Just make sure you buy the actual production - the wrench icon, and not the land under it)
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

soccerhate wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:28 pm
NotoriousWeber wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:07 pm
Just make sure you buy the actual production - the wrench icon, and not the land under it)
That's also great to know... I definitley would have screwed that up!
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.