What map is everyone playing and why?

Dagrump

Re: What map is everyone playing and why?

Post by Dagrump »

I am currently bouncing between 3 maps. Huron County Michigan, Frankenmuth Michigan and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The HCM and UMRV maps offer large fields and there are a loads of contracting opportunities on the Huron County map.

If Flint Hills and Buck's County PA are ever brought to FS22 I will be bouncing back and forth between 5 maps. :biggrin2:
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

The Western Wilds is my new favorite map because is the sequel of No Mans Land.
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
theMavric

Post by theMavric »

Playing Goldcrest Valley, one of my new favorites. Just a well done and accessible map with smaller AI-friendly fields, easy to access sell points, nice looking places to visit. Feels very complete, and new update has collectibles.

Not sure what I’m waiting for next.
Missouri-born, Tennessee-raised, Texas-lost
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Playing the Small Farm map with the big bud 747 and the 30.5m bourgault drill
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
crash

Post by crash »

Elm creek and old stream farm

Waiting for a bucks county style us map for consoles.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Western Wilds

Great map so far
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

I'm playing Calmsden Farm for the moment but it's getting a bit repetitive. There is no other good British/European maps out there!
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Azfoor wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:48 pm I'm playing Calmsden Farm for the moment but it's getting a bit repetitive. There is no other good British/European maps out there!
Bullet Bill is working on a UK map that he has shown some screenshots on the screenshot thread. If you have not visited the "Screenshot" thread recently you might want to take a look at what he is doing. He just posted a few more pictures. I farmed his Western Shores UK map on FS17 and thought it was really great. What he is doing now looks even better.

So you may want to keep an eye on his works for a new UK map.

Seems like the maps have been coming out sort of slow but it is probably best over all as some of the early out maps seemed rushed.

Good luck on getting your next UK map.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
pldcanfly

Post by pldcanfly »

Waldstetten in multiplayer. So much love and detail for such a big map. Not calmsden levels of detail, but so much bigger. 3 Towns, many scenic roads, lots of features. It's just a great map we have sunk like 150hrs into and not an end in sight.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Dagrump wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:14 pm
Bullet Bill is working on a UK map that he has shown some screenshots on the screenshot thread. If you have not visited the "Screenshot" thread recently you might want to take a look at what he is doing. He just posted a few more pictures. I farmed his Western Shores UK map on FS17 and thought it was really great. What he is doing now looks even better.

So you may want to keep an eye on his works for a new UK map.
It's looking fantastic and he's making good progress, but it's a long, long way from being released. He's doing a lot of his own assets this time, so it's going to take a while to finish.

There are a few first looks at GB Modding's Attingham Park, so that looks like it should be released soon.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

I'm playing in Calmsden Farms because is very realistic and I can to make a British style farm hahaha
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

Elmcreek because I’m pining for some sort of hybrid Stone Valley and Griffin Indiana release which has alfalfa and a baseball diamond so I can plow up my corn and move James Earl Jones into my RV.
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

JonOne wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:41 pm Elmcreek because I’m pining for some sort of hybrid Stone Valley and Griffin Indiana release which has alfalfa and a baseball diamond so I can plow up my corn and move James Earl Jones into my RV.
If you build it he will come!! 😀😀😀
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I think I've finally found it. Landkreis Rostock is a nice 4x German map. It has those MVP 19 x Irgendwo in Thuringen vibes. I can't get enough of it at the moment!

Technically it's supposed to be a MP map, with large fields, space for over 4000 cows, and who knows how many sheep and pigs, but with the power of AD (with someone sharing completely mapped courses), and CP, I'm back to farming 70ha fields again.
lawm

Post by lawm »