What map is everyone playing and why?

Frag

Re: What map is everyone playing and why?

Post by Frag »

Mwal wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:06 pm
Frag wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:48 pm I am surprised that no one mentioned "Umbreon Valley". Ok that map is mostly for logging, but it is SO gorgeous.
There’s always been a lot of beautiful logging maps for FS, I think the problem is a good portion of the player base sees logging map in the description and moves on.
I do LOVE these map because they feel remote. You clear forests in the winter and create field that you cultivate in the summer. It does make a game with no waiting.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Almost immediately after my last post, I discovered the map Angeliter Land, and it ticks all the boxes for a Ravensberg type map. It's well crafted, with a rolling landscape, medium sized fields, and is a place I can settle down in and really farm. I haven't touched another map since I discovered it.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

Mostly No Mans Land, none of the other maps have really grabbed me although TBF I can't say exactly what it is that I'm looking for in a map so it's hard to find one that suits me. I love the fact that NML is a blank canvas and I can build it how I want to.

I liked seeing Goldcrest Valley back again but am having major stuttering in several areas which is putting me off it. Hopefully this gets fixed in an update.
JDFarms614

Post by JDFarms614 »

Frankenmuth- like the midwestern feel to the map with the large fields. Growing up in Ohio, reminds me of driving through areas of the state

One issue I have is on Xbox, I wish the field info box included the acreage and I stayed of liters it showed bushels.
M2_Farmer

Post by M2_Farmer »

Currently Calmsden farm. I'm running a cow farm and some different production factories. I play this map for it's natural feeling.

When PF comes out next week, maybe I will switch to a more american styled map.
JaVaDy

Post by JaVaDy »

Luftkopf wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:53 am Almost immediately after my last post, I discovered the map Angeliter Land, and it ticks all the boxes for a Ravensberg type map. It's well crafted, with a rolling landscape, medium sized fields, and is a place I can settle down in and really farm. I haven't touched another map since I discovered it.
I discovered this map too. It's great and very playable.

My adventure on Wild West didn't last long, it's too big for a single player :sadnew:
Former Xbox One S player, now on PC :-D
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Playing about on Goldcrest Valley, but I am looking to start a new map when Precision Farming comes out this Tuesday 19th April!! 😁😁😁
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

HB, Medvedin and Bredow. Great Maps.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Autumn Oaks DFMEP for FS19. Simply put, I'm enjoying the heck out of this map. My friend and I haven't touched any other map since we first loaded this one up. It has a LOT of features for added realism.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Trying Mecklenburg Lake District.... Something wrong with The mod, adding Trees menu does not appear in building up Tool.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Frankenmuth, cause of the large square fields
Ignorance is bliss
gamerdesigns

Post by gamerdesigns »

Hey, Thanks for enjoying the map!

Frag wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:48 pm I am surprised that no one mentioned "Umbreon Valley". Ok that map is mostly for logging, but it is SO gorgeous.
Nick_Milly

Post by Nick_Milly »

Currently waiting as I am in the middle of a playthrough of a map called moorgrund just waiting patiently for it to get updated for PF, not sure why I love it so much but this is gunna be my goto until Eiresholt comes out.
Fabristunt

Post by Fabristunt »

Currently playing on Old Stream Farm, looking forward to the nee version of Hof Bergmann :)
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

Westby 4x. It's only a couple of hours from me and it's quintessential Wisconsin small dairy farming. I've been keeping track of MRG Mappings next project Ashton Corners which is another Wisconsin based map. That will probably be next once it goes thru release and the inevitable update that usually follows. Hopefully we start seeing some big American maps for big equipment soon like a Flint Hills or Nebraska Lands from fs19