mods I miss the most in 22

raran

Re: mods I miss the most in 22

Post by raran »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:45 pm
falino wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:35 pm The ones that dosen't get released...
If they don't get released it means they broke! And then i really don't miss them, as we already have to many mods that don't work how it supposed to be/intended to be.

So I'm happy that mods are not getting released! I prefer mods that work.
Lots of mods not being released that are perfectly fine and even way better then modhub stuff. They just never get submitted.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

raran wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:31 am Lots of mods not being released that are perfectly fine and even way better then modhub stuff. They just never get submitted.
But if they don't get submitted, they aren't gonna be on the testinglist, so they are not getting released. So people won't complain about those, cuz they have never seen them on the list.
raran

Post by raran »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:19 am
raran wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:31 am Lots of mods not being released that are perfectly fine and even way better then modhub stuff. They just never get submitted.
But if they don't get submitted, they aren't gonna be on the testinglist, so they are not getting released. So people won't complain about those, cuz they have never seen them on the list.
Those mods and maps do get exposure on Youtube and stuff so they'll know they're there anyway.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

raran wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:39 am
Those mods and maps do get exposure on Youtube and stuff so they'll know they're there anyway.
The topic of the conversation was: mods not getting approved/released by giants. Obviously mods that aren't submitted aren't getting approved/released.
raran

Post by raran »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:07 am
raran wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:39 am

The topic of the conversation was: mods not getting approved/released by giants. Obviously mods that aren't submitted aren't getting approved/released.
That's a different topic. First post never mentions modhub.
snekko

Post by snekko »

A nice gooseneck trailer with autoload from achimobil.

I Like the american Gooseneck trailers, but non of the proper goosenecks has autoload.
raran

Post by raran »

Sometimes you only realise you missed something when it pops up in the modhub... Syntrac is back! Loved that thing for grassworks.
Drew39

Post by Drew39 »

I miss Dasch_Modding's shop buildings! When will those things be on FS22??
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

Seasons's animal care, GRAZING animals in spring & summer (basement of food…) !!
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Compost (with spreading capability) and off course Manure system.
As long as these two won't be in fs22, I'll be playing FS19.

A decent Seasons would also be welcome and the golden oldie from Fs17. The Krone Ultima CF 155 XC.
humbe

Post by humbe »

Don't miss enough to consider going back at this time at least. Most important bits for me is in the game already.. Biggest lack for me is advanced season bits. Three fertilizer layers made more sense of oilseed radish. Drying hay in the sun added to immersion. Soil moisture added realism (though we always lacked ways of manually watering the soil, so was a bit too weather dependent).

Anxiously waiting for Contractor mod too.. Which is being worked on.. And a Scandinavian map would be cool. And a 4x+ map with lots of details and not just some huge fields or forests. Rennebu looks to be able to fulfill on both parts and is looking to be awesome ;)
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Welker Farms map. I'm from Montana!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

humbe wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:03 pm Don't miss enough to consider going back at this time at least. Most important bits for me is in the game already.. Biggest lack for me is advanced season bits. Three fertilizer layers made more sense of oilseed radish. Drying hay in the sun added to immersion. Soil moisture added realism (though we always lacked ways of manually watering the soil, so was a bit too weather dependent).

Anxiously waiting for Contractor mod too.. Which is being worked on.. And a Scandinavian map would be cool. And a 4x+ map with lots of details and not just some huge fields or forests. Rennebu looks to be able to fulfill on both parts and is looking to be awesome ;)
Dunno if you’ve tried it already but Elk Mountain Wyoming is a pretty great 4x map with lots of details and pretty scenery and it’s a good mix of everything fs has to offer, from farming and ranching to logging and mining. It’s a pretty unique map in my opinion though it’s familiar to me so that might be part of it
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

snekko wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:36 am A nice gooseneck trailer with autoload from achimobil.

I Like the american Gooseneck trailers, but non of the proper goosenecks has autoload.
I know 82studio has a gooseneck trailer with autoload he is working on. (For all platforms btw)
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Disable camera collision. Never thought I'd miss it so much.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.