mods I miss the most in 22

humbe

Re: mods I miss the most in 22

Post by humbe »

Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:38 pm ...
Dunno if you’ve tried it already but Elk Mountain Wyoming is a pretty great 4x map with lots of details and pretty scenery and it’s a good mix of everything fs has to offer, from farming and ranching to logging and mining. It’s a pretty unique map in my opinion though it’s familiar to me so that might be part of it
Have tried to focus on mods that are available on modhub, so haven't checked out Elk Mountain yet. But I'll check it out when I feel the need to move on from Calmsden ;) Thanks for the tip.. Familiarity helps a lot.. Though my farming knowledge outside the game is limited, so a lot of stuff is not familiar either way.. Some place looking like it could be close to here adds a bit of immersion, but as it is, an American or British map is at least a culture I know about, and a language I can read. ;)
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

It's been great to see so many mods updated for FS22, as well as so many new mods released for it. Even Courseplay is about to be submitted to the Modhub if it hasn't been already. The mod I miss the most at this point is the Real Mower mod.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

ctb123 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:14 pm It's been great to see so many mods updated for FS22, as well as so many new mods released for it. Even Courseplay is about to be submitted to the Modhub if it hasn't been already. The mod I miss the most at this point is the Real Mower mod.
Me too - I wish Kevin would update it for 22.

I tried an update with a simple moddesc number change - didn't work :(
I'm wondering if Giants have rewritten how scrub & bushes are identified and cut.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
MK_McD

Post by MK_McD »

TheGazbeard wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:03 pm
ctb123 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:14 pm The mod I miss the most at this point is the Real Mower mod.
Me too - I wish Kevin would update it for 22.

I tried an update with a simple moddesc number change - didn't work :(
I'm wondering if Giants have rewritten how scrub & bushes are identified and cut.
"Bush Mowing" was released a few days ago by another modder, but it seems to have been pulled.
It said it was inspired by "Real Mower."
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

Speaking of mowing, does anyone else miss Green Mowing? Being able to mow crops in the last growth stage was really nice
jomama

Post by jomama »

ilovetrains wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:52 pm I miss multiple mods from FS 19, but the list I miss the most:

-mass adjustment, mod that allowed you to change the mass of every fill category
-variable capacity mods - allowed you to change the fill capacity of every trailer, and every baler, and harvester
-power mod - allowed you, when buying a motorized vehicle, to increase power as much as 100%
-implement speed mod - allowed you to increase implement speed at time of purchase up to 50%

Has anyone seen FS 22 version of these mods?

Flint Hills map.
snekko

Post by snekko »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Vehicle Maintenance, when you do maintenance to your vehicle, you can't use it for some (game)hours.
Wish we got te same for changinging customizing your vehicles. Like when you change your tyres for small tires it will take an hour you cant use your tractor. How more items you change, how longer it takes.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Valko_inen wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:00 pm Speaking of mowing, does anyone else miss Green Mowing? Being able to mow crops in the last growth stage was really nice
Hopefully this comes with Maize Plus when it releases.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

The mods I am missing the most right now all have to do with mowing and baling ... only one of them was modhub, the others were never approved by Giants (big mistake in my opinion, but heyho - it's their IP).

The MAN autoload rigid bale truck from FS19 modhub was being worked on for FS22 but I've heard nothing about it since the spring. It carried 40 square bales or 32 (?) round bales.

The modded Kuhn mower set (Novacat x8 vario) with added swathing on/off and the ability to mount both mowers together on the same end of a vehicle with three-point - i.e. think of the current Kuhn x10 Vario mower on the front of your tractor with the front mower mounted on the front of the x8 ... leaving the rear of the tractor to tow a baler, tedder, or forage wagon.

The modded Kuhn square baler that had an auto-wrapper built in - so it picked up, made a square bale, and wrapped it, before dropping it. (Using this with the mower combo above made sileage baling a one-pass job instead of 3 or 4 passes over the field - a bit cheaty I know, but a fantastic combination of tools on huge grass fields).

I still maintain that Giants have royally screwed over square bale fans and users in FS22 - look at the choice differences in vanilla equipment ranges and all the crop & equipment pricings related to square v round bales, it is very prejudiced in favour of round bales (that are useless on hill farms) ... and there is still NO baler/wrapper combo for square bales! >:(
[youtube]https://youtu.be/DGJUxPZAFq4[/youtube]
timestamped start ...
[youtube]https://youtu.be/bhk8EtcxFx0?t=700[/youtube]
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

The Wood Chipper LIZARD Trex900
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Lizard f350....nmc pickups
FTF
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

This one ...

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mod_id=125069

... it was asked about in June this year but sadly it looks as though the author isn't updating again.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

The harvester house was a nice mod. Shame it probably won't be back because fs22 doesn't have the same lua's that were used for it.
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
snekko

Post by snekko »

https://www.kingmods.net/en/fs19/mods/automatic-storage

A mod where you can store all(most) all of your pallets and big bags, and where you can see what you have stored.
There are a lot of mods where you can store pallets, but non of them you can see what you have stored. (at least, I havent found a good one), the most mods use a buiding, where your pallets are stored as fruits in liters.

Some of the regals, use the same pallet for everything, if you stored a pallet of wheatseeds and barleyseed, (using realistic seeder) you can see a big bagpallet of standard seed in the regal, and when you spanw it back, you have back 2 pallets of standard seed. And a lot of regals can just store specifc things, so you need different regals for different pallets.

I think the best would be a regal wich used universal auto load to store pallets and bigbags.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

snekko wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:00 am https://www.kingmods.net/en/fs19/mods/automatic-storage

A mod where you can store all(most) all of your pallets and big bags, and where you can see what you have stored.
There are a lot of mods where you can store pallets, but non of them you can see what you have stored. (at least, I havent found a good one), the most mods use a buiding, where your pallets are stored as fruits in liters.
Have you tried this by GtX?
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...