Pallet limit

Orange Tiger NL

Re: Pallet limit

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Apparently you are not reading this forum so much so let me update you.

Around 2 weeks ago Giants "admitted" to make a mistake and they will bump up the pallet limit up again from 50 to 150 in the next patch.

Happy Farming!
Mafredr

Post by Mafredr »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:58 am Apparently you are not reading this forum so much so let me update you.

Around 2 weeks ago Giants "admitted" to make a mistake and they will bump up the pallet limit up again from 50 to 150 in the next patch.

Happy Farming!
Where have they said it will be 150? I cant find anything other than they have said it will buffed. Nothing about a spesific number.
Orange Tiger NL

Mafredr wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:15 am
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:58 am Apparently you are not reading this forum so much so let me update you.

Happy Farming!
Where have they said it will be 150? I cant find anything other than they have said it will buffed. Nothing about a spesific number.

Happy now?
Mafredr

Post by Mafredr »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:19 am

Happy Farming!

Happy now?
Mutch beter 😃
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:19 am

Happy Farming!

Happy now?
nope lol and going by that it seems that will only be for next gen console which is stupid if there going to up it it should be all consoles not just the next gen like that seems to be saying Giants is only yet again make player just that much more mad over it as not everyone has a ps5/xb series.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Not everyone has an updated system but on the flip side old gen consoles are 10 years old, in some cases you’re going to be limited it’s just getting too old. With small quality of life things it just doesn’t pay to restrict everyone for the same argument your making
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:13 pm nope lol and going by that it seems that will only be for next gen console which is stupid if there going to up it it should be all consoles not just the next gen like that seems to be saying Giants is only yet again make player just that much more mad over it as not everyone has a ps5/xb series.
The old consoles cant take as much as the next gen ones can. That's all there is to it. If Giants was gonna keep FS22 the same for both old and next gen consoles, what was the point of upgrading consoles (for the ones of us that have) just to be held back by the old generation. I'm all for raising the limits for PS5/XBS.

I'm not knocking the old generation consoles, they were great, and my nieces still use them, in fact, one of their consoles is my old One X, and I still have my original One.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Moot

Post by Moot »

Oh, no. This isn’t good. I have been running a couple small farms and two big farms. I was wondering why the big farms stopped producing pallets. A damn shame because I really enjoyed my time on FS over the last several years. 150 isn’t enough. Might take some testing to get a true max number.

At least I know what the cause was. Happy harvesting!

(I’m on PS5 if that matters)
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I am on Series X and 150 pallets sounds way better than 50!! 😀😀😀

Well there is a simple solution!!

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeKt0N_ez3A
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Fri May 20, 2022 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

... :confusednew: ... Pallet limit??

What pallet limit???

(In order to "farm how I want to farm" and play beyond many limits ... I moved from console to the almost limitless and far more "how I want to farm" PC ages ago. Just sayin')

:lol: :lol:

Happy Farming!!!
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:07 pm I am on Series X and 150 pallets sounds way better than 50!! 😀😀😀

Well there is a simple solution!!

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
Yup, been using this since! Great help in this rough times 😂🤣
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:19 pm
ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:13 pm nope lol and going by that it seems that will only be for next gen console which is stupid if there going to up it it should be all consoles not just the next gen like that seems to be saying Giants is only yet again make player just that much more mad over it as not everyone has a ps5/xb series.
The old consoles cant take as much as the next gen ones can. That's all there is to it. If Giants was gonna keep FS22 the same for both old and next gen consoles, what was the point of upgrading consoles (for the ones of us that have) just to be held back by the old generation. I'm all for raising the limits for PS5/XBS.

I'm not knocking the old generation consoles, they were great, and my nieces still use them, in fact, one of their consoles is my old One X, and I still have my original One.
i find that funny as it was perfectly fine with what it was from launch just because some don't pay mind to the pallets and have issue because of that is on them. older console can handle 150 pallets just fine just like they can handle the 200 bale limit that has been in place. so Giamts is going to publish 3 versions 1 for pc, 1 for xbox one/ps4 and another for xbox series/ps5 rofl like that will ever happen. next gen console aren't held back. making a pallet limit higher on new console vs. old gen is plainly stupid. xbox is xbox doesn't matter what gen console someone has the game is the same they didn't make it just for the next gen console. it's only going to tick players off nothing more.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Dezza69 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:11 pm ... :confusednew: ... Pallet limit??

What pallet limit???

(In order to "farm how I want to farm" and play beyond many limits ... I moved from console to the almost limitless and far more "how I want to farm" PC ages ago. Just sayin')

Happy Farming!!!
there is a pallet limit on pc as well without the mod it's 100.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:19 pm
Dezza69 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:11 pm ... :confusednew: ... Pallet limit??

What pallet limit???

Happy Farming!!!
there is a pallet limit on pc as well without the mod it's 100.
At the moment yes, but there is a mod on a 3rd party site that disables it.

To me Giants cannot be expected to please everyone. I am on Series X and 150 pallets in my opinion thats plenty!! 😀😀😀
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Fri May 20, 2022 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:16 pm
i find that funny as it was perfectly fine with what it was from launch just because some don't pay mind to the pallets and have issue because of that is on them. older console can handle 150 pallets just fine just like they can handle the 200 bale limit that has been in place. so Giamts is going to publish 3 versions 1 for pc, 1 for xbox one/ps4 and another for xbox series/ps5 rofl like that will ever happen. next gen console aren't held back. making a pallet limit higher on new console vs. old gen is plainly stupid. xbox is xbox doesn't matter what gen console someone has the game is the same they didn't make it just for the next gen console. it's only going to tick players off nothing more.
There has been plenty of games that publish different games for each console.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.