Pallet limit

Cytryn8Games

Pallet limit

Post by Cytryn8Games »

Hello, I have a problem with the pallet limit. Well, when I want to buy big bags / pallets, an error pops up: You have too many pallets. First you have to sell some.

I did as it says (I sold lettuce) and I still get the same error. :frown:
petpet

Re: Pallet limit

Post by petpet »

same here...any solutions?
phoe

Post by phoe »

You guys seem to have taken a wrong turn and landed in the german speaking section of the forum. However, we did already start to discuss this issue over here.

Looks like Giants changed the amount of pallets which can spawn in a savegame to 100 (!!!) which is nothing. Let's hope they patch it back soon.
FS 22 @ Nitrado - Xbox Series X
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Topic moved from german to english section.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

A script came out last night that puts the pallets back to unlimited.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Ifibe

Post by Ifibe »

script came out where? I do not see it and do not see any update getting pushed and my save game is basically dead until something gets resolved for that limit

Thanks,
Mark
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Will there be a fix at all, makes me wonder if it's a performance thing like the console bale limit.
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Ifibe wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:55 pm script came out where? I do not see it and do not see any update getting pushed and my save game is basically dead until something gets resolved for that limit

Thanks,
Mark
Its on 99% of the 3rd party mod sites. Obviously if you're on console then nothing you can do.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Think it's pretty crummy yet again that Giants patch something into the PC Version of the game to steathily fix a performance issue for the Console Players on their very limited hardware. Seriously this is why the game needs two different versions, Farming Simulator for the PC Players and Farming Simulator Lite for the Consoles.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:04 pm Think it's pretty crummy yet again that Giants patch something into the PC Version of the game to steathily fix a performance issue for the Console Players on their very limited hardware. Seriously this is why the game needs two different versions, Farming Simulator for the PC Players and Farming Simulator Lite for the Consoles.
Unlikely sadly given their obbsession with crossplay.
Ifibe

Post by Ifibe »

I usually stay away from 3rd party as some are full of viruses and the popups are ridiculous. So found one and opened it up and what do you know it is setting the limits based on the system you are on, So know the even bigger question "Why did Giants kill PC players with the 100 limit?"
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

So does the pallet manager mod take them out of memory in the game allowing to store more???

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Ifibe wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:08 pm I usually stay away from 3rd party as some are full of viruses and the popups are ridiculous. So found one and opened it up and what do you know it is setting the limits based on the system you are on, So know the even bigger question "Why did Giants kill PC players with the 100 limit?"
Now you know how it feels on console to not only have a 200 bale limit, but now a 100 pallet limit on top of that!!
Ifibe

Post by Ifibe »

Most of the pallet managers basically turn it to bulk goods and then output it back out to pallets so the objects are not stored individually. So similar to the couple of barns that take bales and turn them into loose hay.

I do not know if that is the only method though.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:22 am
Ifibe wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:08 pm I usually stay away from 3rd party as some are full of viruses and the popups are ridiculous. So found one and opened it up and what do you know it is setting the limits based on the system you are on, So know the even bigger question "Why did Giants kill PC players with the 100 limit?"
Now you know how it feels on console to not only have a 200 bale limit, but now a 100 pallet limit on top of that!!
Looks like it is 100 for PC and 50 on console.

viewtopic.php?f=964&t=190777&sid=afb6ca ... 66b1f5e55d