Pallet limit

Orange Tiger NL

Re: Pallet limit

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:37 pm
ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:19 pm
Dezza69 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:11 pm
there is a pallet limit on pc as well without the mod it's 100.
At the moment yes, but there is a mod on a 3rd party site that disables it.
+ PC dont have issues with this, they can easily alter their files.🤣
Orange Tiger NL

ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:13 pm
so Giamts is going to publish 3 versions 1 for pc, 1 for xbox one/ps4 and another for xbox series/ps5 rofl like that will ever happen.

😂🤣 lol, no they just adjust the XML file like they did already! Same game, same file, but different numbers behind each platform.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

True, but as I have shown there is also a work around for those that dont want to alter files or use a 3rd party mod. And its for all platforms.
Orange Tiger NL

ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:16 pm so Giamts is going to publish 3 versions 1 for pc, 1 for xbox one/ps4 and another for xbox series/ps5 rofl like that will ever happen.
Look, it's just a code in the game, your game, my game, everybody's game has this code:

So yeah, they can easily adjust it for each platform
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Of course they can. And I expect bales would be the same for consoles. Never understood the bale limit because you can only bale 200. Not sure about 22, but in 19 you could buy more than 200.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:58 pm Of course they can. And I expect bales would be the same for consoles. Never understood the bale limit because you can only bale 200. Not sure about 22, but in 19 you could buy more than 200.
Tested that, not able to have more then 200 on a map. Bought or made yourself didn't make a difference.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Gelderland I just hit 198 of the 600 litre bales and it stopped!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:24 am Gelderland I just hit 198 of the 600 litre bales and it stopped!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah with 199 in the baler? Lol i noticed that as well
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:19 pm there is a pallet limit on pc as well without the mod it's 100.
Ummm, yes there is.

... :lol: However!!! :lol:

There is also a mod available somewhere which changes it.

And, as an extra bonus I'm a little bit proficient with coding myself.

:biggrin2:

Anyways, we all enjoy the game how we do and I"m more being a stirrer about people not liking limitations and pushing boundaries than anything else and am going back to farming now... :lol:

May you all enjoy your day. And farming, virtually.

Happy Farming!!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I am like that myself even being a console myself I can live with the limitations. I am adaptable!! But as soon as I say something which is usually to another console player along the lines as you say limitations to consoles performance and the restrictions on licencing and scripts as well as slots and such as well a mod space. You tell them well if you arent happy playing on console buy a pc. Then they get all huffy and defensive!! I understand that not everyone can afford a decent pc. People that play on console and that includes myself as I play on Series X have to accept the limitations that consoles have. However we play we are all in it to have fun.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

ace54858 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:16 pm
i find that funny as it was perfectly fine with what it was from launch just because some don't pay mind to the pallets and have issue because of that is on them. older console can handle 150 pallets just fine just like they can handle the 200 bale limit that has been in place. so Giamts is going to publish 3 versions 1 for pc, 1 for xbox one/ps4 and another for xbox series/ps5 rofl like that will ever happen. next gen console aren't held back. making a pallet limit higher on new console vs. old gen is plainly stupid. xbox is xbox doesn't matter what gen console someone has the game is the same they didn't make it just for the next gen console. it's only going to tick players off nothing more.
The game being the same is precisely the issue. Your running the same game with ten year old hardware there’s bound to be limitations. If you want evidence of this just ask the folks who played 19 on new gen how much better it looked and ran. It’s very likely they found an issue that could arise from to many pallets which is why it was changed and it could be a very uncommon issue but if it’s serious they still need to address it. Giants should be applauded for maximizing their game on each system rather than towing the industry line and putting in no extra work. Plus let’s face there’s a chance without covid shutdowns many more people might have upgraded and it might not be on old gen at all
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

I think they reduced the pallet limit during testing of a patch, and forgot to put it back before releasing the patch.
Their decision not to release a hotfix for this is kind of pathetic.
I don't understand their reason behind saving every fix for a larger patch when they could be making people happy much sooner.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

CoreyTr wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:04 am I think they reduced the pallet limit during testing of a patch, and forgot to put it back before releasing the patch.
Their decision not to release a hotfix for this is kind of pathetic.
I don't understand their reason behind saving every fix for a larger patch when they could be making people happy much sooner.
Actually the bale limit was intentional. Giants came out and said they forgot to include it in the change log for update 1.4.0.0

https://twitter.com/farmingsim/status/1 ... 2931811328

That was posted 2 days after Precision Farming and update 1.4.0.0 was released.

Patch 1.4.1.0 was a hotfix for issues with scripted mods on pc.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:15 am Actually the bale limit was intentional.
You mean pallet limit..🤪
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:45 am
ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:15 am Actually the bale limit was intentional.
You mean pallet limit..🤪
I stand corrected!! Thank you for pointing that out!! Yes I meant pallet limit.