Massive negative bank balance bug

Frozen Catalyst

Massive negative bank balance bug

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

Has anyone else had this happen?
Weird thing is I was also awarded the achievement for having a large bank balance too! 🤔

Context - was delivering my last load of bales to the Biogas for a balling contract on Old Stream Farm.
Xbox One.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
phoe

Re: Massive negative bank balance bug

Post by phoe »

I've seen someone on Reddit complaining about the same bug today.
Or was that you?
FS 22 @ Nitrado - Xbox Series X
Frozen Catalyst

No that wasn’t me.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Looks like the same issue like in the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=190784
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Frozen Catalyst

Thank you - I shall avoid selling extra bales from contracts for now on my new save.

I thought it might have been a fine because I had driven the borrowed tractor for the contract into the river and it couldn’t be recovered. 😂
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Frozen Catalyst wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:41 pm Weird thing is I was also awarded the achievement for having a large bank balance too!
There was a achievement for that?
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Frozen Catalyst

Most certainly.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah keep getting this problem on every single map I try to play when doing either Baling or Harvesting contracts. Giants really need to push a fix for this quick and update the Precision Farming Mod if that is causing the issue and people just playing on basegame are not having this issue with the latest patch.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Frozen Catalyst

I agree, I’ve certainly had to avoid doing baling and harvesting contracts. Which is a shame.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

In a further update to this, I have done a few tests on the maps where I have experienced this, I have loaded the game without Precision Farming Installed, taken a Baling and a Harvesting Contract and been able to complete them perfectly fine. I have then reloaded the save and activated all my mods, and taken the same baling and harvesting contracts and again they complete fine, so it's not a mod issue causing this. I then reload the save as final time this time activating Precision Farming, take the same baling and harvesting contracts and this time they glitch and generate the massive negative bank balance as soon as you've completed the contract and start being award the "Harvest Income" from the extra bales or crop. So it looks like a bug in Precision Farming causing this. I have submitted a report on the bug tracker, but seeing as Giants still haven't read or responded to a bug I open in January, I'm not expecting any resolution anytime soon.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Out of curiosity, you don’t say if you have tested this with just precision farming loaded, no other mods at all? Surely this would be the only way you can discount a mod conflict totally.

It seems odd that very few people are actually mentioning this bug and I know from previous posts that you do run a lot of mods.
raran

Post by raran »

I'm sorry to say but i can't reproduce this. Fresh save on HB new farmer with only PF enabled, baling contract on field 2 with leased machines (and the crappiest the game has.. :lol: ) but it went down as usual.

Oh yeah and sorry for my foto skills as well... :sadnew:

Edit: did the same test with all my mods enabled but same result.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:37 pm Out of curiosity, you don’t say if you have tested this with just precision farming loaded, no other mods at all? Surely this would be the only way you can discount a mod conflict totally.

It seems odd that very few people are actually mentioning this bug and I know from previous posts that you do run a lot of mods.
Not going to run the game with just Precision Farming active and not mods as that's not a real world example of how many people play the game, as many people are using mods or modded maps. Also as I'm only testing this currently with ModHub mods and not ones from 3rd Parties then, so everything should work as all have been through thorough and exhaustive testing by Giants.

I've tested that Base Game Version 1.4.1.0 plus all my mods and the game and contracts work correctly and with no issues and no errors. Only Issue comes when activating and enabling the Precision Farming Mod. So that says the issue and conflict is within Precision Farming, and Giants need to sort that out and correct as they are the mod author. Again as I'm only currently using ModHub Mods the bare minimum you'd expect from Giants is that they'd release a mod that is compatible with all those that have come before it on their own ModHub. This then comes back to the debate with Patch 1.4 released and whether Giants need to test their updates and mods with other mods or the most highly downloaded mods to ensure their own stuff is error free.

Scoffer

Post by Scoffer »

Done some further testing on this and it looks like the contract break when using precision farming but not actually having an environmental score.

Steps taken:
Don't own any land, complete a harvesting contract, once contract is complete and you start to actually sell the excess produce bank balance goes to $-999,999,999

Temp Workaround
Buy some land, buy the soil sampling which will give you an environmental score, complete contract and get paid for the excess.

I'm guessing that since environmental score gives you between -15% and +15% as a bonus based on your score, if you don't actually have a score its breaking the math.
raran

Post by raran »

Scoffer wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:29 am Done some further testing on this and it looks like the contract break when using precision farming but not actually having an environmental score.

Steps taken:
Don't own any land, complete a harvesting contract, once contract is complete and you start to actually sell the excess produce bank balance goes to $-999,999,999

Temp Workaround
Buy some land, buy the soil sampling which will give you an environmental score, complete contract and get paid for the excess.

I'm guessing that since environmental score gives you between -15% and +15% as a bonus based on your score, if you don't actually have a score its breaking the math.
Yes i just reproduced this, although i read your post earlier but totally forgot about when starting a contractor start from scratch playthrough. :lol:

Back to the drawingboard...