FS22 Grouping Vehicles on PC

nickf76

FS22 Grouping Vehicles on PC

Post by nickf76 »

Whats the name of the mod to set up Vehicle groups???
Noraf

Re: FS22 Grouping Vehicles on PC

Post by Noraf »

Haven't seen one for grouping, but with vehicle explorer you can sort the tabbing order, park vehicles, quickly change between vehicles trough the list, and see a lot of info on vehicles and connected equiptment (if you want) Git linky
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
FarmerCraig

Post by FarmerCraig »

There was a mod called Vehicle Group Switcher in FS17, but as of this point, it is not available for FS22, nor is there anything like it that I can find. Sadly, I don't know anything about creating scripts or other mods, so I can't be of any assistance with creating one.
gvviking

Post by gvviking »

Yeah, we need it.
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I think it was for F17, maybe 15. But it was on a Pleasant Valley Farm map. Once you parked a vehicle or piece of equipment into one of the map's sheds and closed the doors, it was "removed" from the game until you open the doors again. It helped a lot with tabbing thru everything. It was really great! Too bad Giants couldn't do something like that in the base game.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Noraf wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:21 pm Haven't seen one for grouping, but with vehicle explorer you can sort the tabbing order, park vehicles, quickly change between vehicles trough the list, and see a lot of info on vehicles and connected equiptment (if you want) Git linky
I know this isn't VehicleGroupSwitcher (I think that was the name), but Vehicle explorer helps a lot for Vehicle management (parking, tab order, direct access by selecting the vehicle from a pop-up list, and more). It definitely is worth a check

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

would be great to have the option so that all tractors are together and then all harvesters or trucks or even br able to group them IE on truck next to one harvester in the list , without having to buy them in that order
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Bobble2020 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:53 am would be great to have the option so that all tractors are together and then all harvesters or trucks or even br able to group them IE on truck next to one harvester in the list , without having to buy them in that order
Pretty sure if you reset them to the shop in the order you want them in, that's the order they will stay in. A LONG time since I tried it though (my current play style is to only have two or three vehicles, so order doesn't make any difference for me) so apologies if it no longer works that way.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Bobble2020 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:53 am would be great to have the option so that all tractors are together and then all harvesters or trucks or even br able to group them IE on truck next to one harvester in the list , without having to buy them in that order
And again- the mod I've linked before gives that option, sort it however you want, and the tab order becomes that.
Vehicle explorer is such a good mod, with so much stuff it can do

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Noraf wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:56 am
And again- the mod I've linked before gives that option, sort it however you want, and the tab order becomes that.
Vehicle explorer is such a good mod, with so much stuff it can do
Does it play well with other mods?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Yes, had absolutely no issues with it

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Helazak

Post by Helazak »

I cant get the vehicle explorer commands to work. The alt commands dont seem to do anything.

Disregard, I was being dense. I figured it out.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder