What is one feature you wish farming simulator had?

raran

Re: What is one feature you wish farming simulator had?

Post by raran »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:55 am Multiple saves. Most of the time it’s not an issue. However, there have been times a slightly older save would have, well, saved my ****.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s81Pqt2VtQ

Here is explained how to go back to a previous save, on PC ofcourse.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Yes. Of course. And, I’m not. Nevertheless, I don’t know of ANY other game I’ve played in recent history that doesn’t have a multiple save, or at least a backup save, option on consoles. Certainly not something that stops me from playing, but it would be nice. This is a wish list, right? 😇
chale8

Post by chale8 »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:12 pm Yes. Of course. And, I’m not. Nevertheless, I don’t know of ANY other game I’ve played in recent history that doesn’t have a multiple save, or at least a backup save, option on consoles. Certainly not something that stops me from playing, but it would be nice. This is a wish list, right? 😇
Snowrunner. Tip your truck over in that and the only way to get it back is to pull out another truck and get to work with the winch. :)
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I stand corrected. I shall not play Snowrunner. I have limited frustration tolerance! One is enough. 🤣
chale8

Post by chale8 »

Snowrunner's a great game but there is a very real feeling of despair as you see your truck collapse into a ditch and shed its load. :lol:
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

chale8 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:13 pm Snowrunner's a great game but there is a very real feeling of despair as you see your truck collapse into a ditch and shed its load. :lol:
Have the truck loads moved on from mudrunner? That seemed like a lot of work and risk for a few muddy logs.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
chale8

Post by chale8 »

blue_painted wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:50 pm
chale8 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:13 pm Snowrunner's a great game but there is a very real feeling of despair as you see your truck collapse into a ditch and shed its load. :lol:
Have the truck loads moved on from mudrunner? That seemed like a lot of work and risk for a few muddy logs.
Yes, the loads are pretty varied now and the maps are bigger, it doesn’t feel so much like dragging the same logs through the same bog.
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

If I had to choose only one, I would say Greek language :lol:
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
theMavric

Post by theMavric »

Vfarms wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:33 pm For me it's the abilty to hide vehicles so I don't tab to them. 100 hours into a map I'll have so many it takes 2 mins to find the one I need.
https://github.com/Bobster82/FS22_VehicleInfo

I understand you’re on console. Perhaps maybe try contacting him and getting it added to the modhub?

But I agree, the fact that it’s not a native feature is a bit silly. Especially when running multiple contracts with AI and doing stuff on your own farm at the same time.
Missouri-born, Tennessee-raised, Texas-lost
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Easier way to handle pallets, bales, logs…
Ignorance is bliss
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

raran wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:23 am
SimulatedFarmer wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:55 am Multiple saves. Most of the time it’s not an issue. However, there have been times a slightly older save would have, well, saved my ****.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s81Pqt2VtQ

Here is explained how to go back to a previous save, on PC ofcourse.
Thanks for this tip. I could have really used it a couple days ago when someone, don't know who :mrgreen: , placed a building next to a road on uneven land causing a sunken building and roadway. My FS landscaping skills are as bad as in real life. Thnks again.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

theMavric wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:23 am
*thumbsup*
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
eric21

Post by eric21 »

iwan073 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:47 am Easier way to handle pallets, bales, logs…
Bales and pallets are alot easier now, just need to the correct tool
billy140572

Post by billy140572 »

British style changeable Hitches plus proper Demo equipment that you can only use for a certain amount of hours and the more equipment you buy after a Demo the more you get offered
FarmingtonFarmer

Post by FarmingtonFarmer »

How about when you put a vehicle inside a shed it no longer is available to Jim in from the arrow button? You have to physically go to the shed to get it?