Cannot access ModHub anymore.

Illinois Farmer

Re: Cannot access ModHub anymore.

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Clear the cache. Also have you hit your data limit?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

No it reset 4 days ago
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Its got to be USA side of the server because things just came on now sorry for any rants.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Cmtaylor wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:59 am Its got to be USA side of the server because things just came on now sorry for any rants.
Some internet companies throttle their connections during high traffic periods this is likely what you’re experiencing, as soon as the high traffic period is over your speed is going back up and the hub works. You need a new internet provider if possible. If you have your service agreement this nice detail should be hidden somewhere in the fine print
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Something i must have over looked but i would say it was bad timing and with the heat here and work i was frustrated and went on a rant sorry.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

My Comcast TV box and internet wasn't writing up to speed last night either. Could be something with the heat.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:06 am
Cmtaylor wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:59 am Its got to be USA side of the server because things just came on now sorry for any rants.
Some internet companies throttle their connections during high traffic periods this is likely what you’re experiencing, as soon as the high traffic period is over your speed is going back up and the hub works. You need a new internet provider if possible. If you have your service agreement this nice detail should be hidden somewhere in the fine print
But why doesn't it affect the people playing on Playstation if it was just because of the internet being throttled? Seems it's only Xbox users that are having this issue. The weird thing is I never once had any issues with the modhub loading up until patch 1.5 on my Xbox.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Two different companies must be a band width i suspect
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

garyst wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:01 pm
But why doesn't it affect the people playing on Playstation if it was just because of the internet being throttled? Seems it's only Xbox users that are having this issue. The weird thing is I never once had any issues with the modhub loading up until patch 1.5 on my Xbox.
I don’t know what to say for your hub issues after 1.5 that could definitely be a giants issue, just what cmtaylor listed as their problems definitely sound like an internet problem. I would add that in my opinion the ps4 and ps5 are superior to there Microsoft’s Xbox systems. Also the majority of people on the forum seem to play on Xbox so it could just be we’re not hearing from as many PlayStation users.
crash

Post by crash »

Try shearing your phones internet?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
raran

Post by raran »

garyst wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:01 pm
Mwal wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:06 am
Pretty sure MS and Sony won't be sharing servers so again "i think" this is totally on the part of MS.
Feebz3995

Post by Feebz3995 »

I reinstalled, exited out of the game and disconnecting from wifi and nothing did it. Did a hard reset on my Xbox and it worked.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Feebz3995 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:06 am I reinstalled, exited out of the game and disconnecting from wifi and nothing did it. Did a hard reset on my Xbox and it worked.
Hard reset on xbox is same as clearing cache. As mentioned before by a lot of people that that solves the issue most of the time.