Cannot access ModHub anymore.

chale8

Re: Cannot access ModHub anymore.

Post by chale8 »

...and it's gone again! I've logged a ticket as requested above.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I was having trouble accessing the modhub myself today. Internet connection was working just fine but I had to unplug my Xbox series s twice before I could get fs22 to open up the modhub. Just restarting the Xbox and reloading the game wouldn't work. Has to be a problem with fs22 because I was easily able to update flight simulator without any problems today.
Scott-2022

Post by Scott-2022 »

Wi-Fi
350MBS
NO
YES IT WORKED BEFORE
YES MY XBOX LIVE IS VALID
Scott-2022

Post by Scott-2022 »

Can anyone help us I like many others have many hours in this game?? It’s still not working now
tamboli

Post by tamboli »

Delete and reinstall the Farming Simulator 2022 game application.
Last edited by tamboli on Tue May 10, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott-2022

Post by Scott-2022 »

I did all that, it has started working again but it’s intermittent!! This should not happen, before the patch it was PERFECT, I could come save and quit go to the hub and it loaded now it’s a joke
OldGuyGrumps

Post by OldGuyGrumps »

tamboli wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:42 am Delete and reinstall the Farming Simulator 2022 game application.
Not only does this not work for Xbox, it makes all of your mods and any saved games using mods unavailable until a fix is implemented. One interesting note, the game versions on Xbox don't agree between what is shown by Xbox's file manager (1.0,) and the in-game title screen (1.4.)
chale8

Post by chale8 »

Giants suggested the following to me, I’m on Xbox Series X and it did seem to bring modhub back.

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Please note this issue might be related to a maxed-out cache on your Xbox One.

To clear the cache on your console, please follow these steps:

1. Shut down your Xbox One console completely by pressing the Xbox button at its front for about 10 seconds.
2. Unplug the console's power cable and wait for 10 seconds. Please make sure you respect this to make sure the power supply gets reset.
3. Plug the console power cable back in.
4. Press the Xbox button and start your game.

Please, let us know the outcome.

Best regards,

GIANTS Software Support Team
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

I’ve had the same again with modhub - thankfully the above worked for me and it’s back (for now)
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
barten33

Post by barten33 »

I’m still awaiting a fix as well. I cleared my Xbox cache and that did work, but all mods were erased in the process. I took a solid hour or so to find and download all my mods, then was able to play for a few minutes before bed time. Today when I tried to check out some cool new mods, I’m back to the same issue as before. I’m not going to clear the cache and reinstall my mods every time. This is a really silly problem and is very frustrating.

B
razrbx

Post by razrbx »

Xbox series x, same problem. If you’re going to sell a game for $50 it needs to work. I’ve restarted the game and Xbox multiple times, no luck. Is there anything else I should try? If I uninstall the game, will I lose my saved games? What about the mods I previously installed?
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

razrbx wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:58 am Xbox series x, same problem. If you’re going to sell a game for $50 it needs to work. I’ve restarted the game and Xbox multiple times, no luck. Is there anything else I should try? If I uninstall the game, will I lose my saved games? What about the mods I previously installed?
You will have to reinstall the mods again. Game saves are on the Cloud storage.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Where im at doesn't have internet seems like giants didnt account for things like this and there for things need to be adjusted for those who play but cant get on mod hub
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

How do you expect Giants to upload daily mods without the internet connection? That's not a giants issue most places have internet and if you don't then you don't play with mods. Just like you can't do call of duty multi-player without internet.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

I use hot spot and its worked before but not now