Autoload specialization

Happy-Farmer!

Autoload specialization

Post by Happy-Farmer! »

Does anybody else have any problems with the Autoload Specialization mod? I have tried several different trailers and trucks all with the same outcome. I can autoload but when I go to any sale point the goods disappear, like they do but the pallet counter for the trailer, etc, at the left hand side of the screen still shows that the trailer is fully loaded despite it being empty so when I try and reload it again, it still thinks it is still full. I have tried moving non essential mods from my mod folder but still no good, I'm also having to reset key bindings on most game loads, so it's not that and I'm also aware of selecting the right pallet to Load. Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated.
MagicBoy

Re: Autoload specialization

Post by MagicBoy »

Works fine for me. Mod conflict with something else perhaps?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I've been seeing that with the recent updates of the Mod and some of the trailers that use it. Seems like you can actually load Pallets beyond the maximum for the trailer now with some trailers and you end up with a pallet counter reading something like 32/24, when you drive through a sellpoint or unloading point, the pallets get removed but the pallet counter stays the same, as if the mod doesn't realise the trailer is now unloaded. Drive back to the next pallets and it won't load pallets or it'll only load them one at a time, forcing you to keep clicking the button. The other option is to hit the unload trailer button with nothing on the trailer which seems to reset the pallet counter and lets you load as normal, but you have to do this after everytime you have loaded pallets now, where as in the earlier versions of the mod I don't think I ever used the unload button at all, as never manually unloaded pallets from a trailer.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
raran

Post by raran »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:35 pm I've been seeing that with the recent updates of the Mod and some of the trailers that use it. Seems like you can actually load Pallets beyond the maximum for the trailer now with some trailers and you end up with a pallet counter reading something like 32/24, when you drive through a sellpoint or unloading point, the pallets get removed but the pallet counter stays the same, as if the mod doesn't realise the trailer is now unloaded. Drive back to the next pallets and it won't load pallets or it'll only load them one at a time, forcing you to keep clicking the button. The other option is to hit the unload trailer button with nothing on the trailer which seems to reset the pallet counter and lets you load as normal, but you have to do this after everytime you have loaded pallets now, where as in the earlier versions of the mod I don't think I ever used the unload button at all, as never manually unloaded pallets from a trailer.
Basically no different from an autoloading baletrailer, you need to reset that as well after unloading.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Never had to in the past though Raran, on the earlier versions of the mod there was No Counter, and once the pallets had been removed from the trailer by the sale point or unloading point you could just drive up to the next pallets you wanted to load and they would just load. Seems like the new update as added more steps and processes now, which just were not needed. I now have to bind extra keybinds to my controller for the unloading function now, where as before I never needed that only a loading button.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Happy-Farmer!

Post by Happy-Farmer! »

Thank you for your response Cwattyseo, just out of interest why did you need to change the key binding for the autoload. I use an Xbox one controller but the keyboard for mods like this and on the keyboard it's b to start the autoload?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I don't use Keyboard and Mouse when I'm playing. I'm one of those Alien PC Players that only plays with a Controller, so any mods that add functions or keybinds, I need to somehow find a way to bind that to the controller. That's why I'm very tempted to rollback to an earlier version of Autoload Specialization that didn't require or need for me to actually have to press an unload button and therefore didn't need to have to try and find an unused button combination.

Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:02 pm I don't use Keyboard and Mouse when I'm playing. I'm one of those Alien PC Players that only plays with a Controller, so any mods that add functions or keybinds, I need to somehow find a way to bind that to the controller. That's why I'm very tempted to rollback to an earlier version of Autoload Specialization that didn't require or need for me to actually have to press an unload button and therefore didn't need to have to try and find an unused button combination.
Dude do I have a program for you..!!! I have an elite Xbox controller and I downloaded a program called reWASD and it let's you reprogram any button on the controller to any keyboard key. And it let's you program one press up to three and even long press for different functions. It even let's you program the Xbox button 😅

So the way I have it set up is on press on the Xbox button and it raises or lower all implements and if I press two times it starts or shuts the of. And long press is engaging 4wd 😁 the possibilities are endless!

It is a trail period of like 30days and after that you need to buy it but it's not expensive and it well worth it!
DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

I can't get any prompts to load in the F1 for autoloading whatsoever. Tried both autoload mods - currently trying the 'Universal Autoload' and have removed the old one plus all modded equipment to eliminate potential conflicts, but to no avail. Haven't the foggiest idea why I can't get it to work with any combination of tractor/trailer as offered in the instructions and videos online.
raran

Post by raran »

DFWSupertrooper wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:28 am I can't get any prompts to load in the F1 for autoloading whatsoever. Tried both autoload mods - currently trying the 'Universal Autoload' and have removed the old one plus all modded equipment to eliminate potential conflicts, but to no avail. Haven't the foggiest idea why I can't get it to work with any combination of tractor/trailer as offered in the instructions and videos online.
At the moment, it not being in the F1 doesn't mean those controls don't work. Reference you're keybindings (which may reset each gamestart) and try it then.
DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

raran wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:16 am At the moment, it not being in the F1 doesn't mean those controls don't work. Reference you're keybindings (which may reset each gamestart) and try it then.
Yeah, I've tried all combinations mentioned in both mods and nothing B & CTRL + B. Also tried SHIFT + B for giggles. Something must be conflicting with my wheel/pedals/side panel or something. I have B mapped only to button 4 on the Logitech side panel. Nothing else except the keyboard.

In the F1 panel, I see euroPallet (0/20) but again, no further action happens when trying anything (following the mod's instructions).
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I'm going to chime in here for what it's worth. I'm not using a controller just the keyboard and mouse setting and default key bindings. The "B" key for me is the default to start and stop regular equipment and CTRL B starts and stop equipment on both the front and rear (like a mower). My defaults for the autoload trailers are "I" to unload and "R" to load. I was having the same problem where I'd drive up to a sell point and the trailer would automatically unload and sell the products but the autoload trailer still thought it was full. If I pressed the "I" key it would then reset the trailer. So I started driving up next to the sell points and pressing the "I" key and it would automatically place all the products on the sell point and reset the trailer at the same time.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms