Repair bar not going up after repairing

phixate

Repair bar not going up after repairing

Post by phixate »

I go into the repair zone, open the repair trigger, click to repair and pay money and nothing happens except I lose my money. The repair bar stays where it's at. The same thing happened the last time I tried to repaint my vehicle.

If there is no known fix is there a way to turn off repairs and repainting? This mechanism in the game is ridiculous. I'd be happy to deal with it if it worked right and wasn't insanely expensive. I even installed Improved Repair Costs and it's a little better, but the yellow bar with the wrench still stays where it is.
Orange Tiger NL

Re: Repair bar not going up after repairing

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Works fine for me. Be sure you also repair implements that you have attached to the tractor. But yeah both repairing and painting works fine for me (other then it's ridiculous expensive and wearing is to quick) So might me a mod colliding with it? Try without any mods.
raran

Post by raran »

Sounds like a mod conflict to me. Post your log if you can.
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

Make sure you repair any attached implements like weights, front loader arms etc - if you don’t the repair bar seems to shows the status of the machine or implement in worse repair. Or it averages it.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
phixate

Post by phixate »

I took the suggestion above to make sure my implements are repaired too. That worked. To a person who is new to FS, it is not always obvious how things work. Would it not make better sense to have the vehicle or implement that is selected show it's repair state when you select it?

I'll just chalk it up to newbiness and another little quirk of FS. Back to managing my field...
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

phixate wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:46 pm Would it not make better sense to have the vehicle or implement that is selected show it's repair state when you select it?
Yes, that would have been good. If I remember correctly, there is a mod that does exactly that..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »