New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

chedly_farms

New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

Post by chedly_farms »

So fact sheet Friday revealed some bins and augers so far. Anyone wanna guess if this is an American based DLC that will include gravity wagons? Maybe even a John Deere 4020? Oh yeah!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ValhallSN95

Re: New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Would love to see a 4020 on console. Grew up with one of those and it would look good working with my International 886 lol

Definitely need a gravity wagon to go with the DLC
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

According to https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=357 the new free DLC will just provide some equipment from the manufacturer AGI as far as I understand. Unless AGI also makes gravity wagons I doubt they will be included in this DLC, and also a John Deere 4020 is highly unlikely to be included (which you could already get as a mod if you are playing on Windows or macOS).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

don_apple wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:18 pm According to https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=357 the new free DLC will just provide some equipment from the manufacturer AGI as far as I understand. Unless AGI also makes gravity wagons I doubt they will be included in this DLC, and also a John Deere 4020 is highly unlikely to be included (which you could already get as a mod if you are playing on Windows or macOS).
:hmm: are you new here? Do you know what sarcasm is? :lol: this is only the 15th thread created to talk about a gravity wagon by the same guy.
raran

Post by raran »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:27 pm
don_apple wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:18 pm According to https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=357 the new free DLC will just provide some equipment from the manufacturer AGI as far as I understand. Unless AGI also makes gravity wagons I doubt they will be included in this DLC, and also a John Deere 4020 is highly unlikely to be included (which you could already get as a mod if you are playing on Windows or macOS).
:hmm: are you new here? Do you know what sarcasm is? :lol: this is only the 15th thread created to talk about a gravity wagon by the same guy.
Read his post a bit better... *thumbsup*
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:27 pm
If you look at my profile information (which you can find on the left of each post, you'll notice that I've been around on this forum for quite some time (almost longer than any of the other posters on this thread combined).

If there was any sarcasm in the OP, then I didn't see it. But maybe this is because I'm one of these "unfunny" Germans and english is not my native language :confusednew:

And the reason I responded originally was exactly because the thread creator keeps opening these posts asking for the same thing over and over again, which TBH I don't find funny anymore but rather annoying.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

don_apple wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:18 pm asking for the same thing over and over again, which TBH I don't find funny anymore but rather annoying.

Same here!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

don_apple wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:30 pm And the reason I responded originally was exactly because the thread creator keeps opening these posts asking for the same thing over and over again, which TBH I don't find funny anymore but rather annoying.
I ask one question about a gravity wagon, and you say it's annoying. That's not very nice. Especially from a Moderator. It hurts my feelings.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Arnie

Post by Arnie »

This forum is full of delicate feelings, sarcasm or not.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:12 pm I ask one question about a gravity wagon, and you say it's annoying. That's not very nice. Especially from a Moderator. It hurts my feelings.
Sorry for hurting your feelings.

I wouldn't have said anything if you really had only asked this one, but you keep repeating the same question/request over and over again, which starts getting on peoples nerves after a while even if it was meant as a joke.

And about not being nice as a Moderator. I could have decided to quickly lock your other threads were you repeated this same request daily, because according to the forum rules what you did there could be considered as spamming, but decided not to. Which I consider being nice, because as you noticed other people with the same forum rights were not as understanding in the end.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

FS22 Bugtracker
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Their is an easy way for the questions to stop and that would be to provide an answer.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:37 pm Their is an easy way for the questions to stop and that would be to provide an answer.
I would totally agree. Maybe then Mr chedley_farms would stop sarcasticly posting new threads tirelessly asking the same question over and over!! This has gone on for over a month now. I know the moderators are getting tired of it. Some of the forum members are getting pretty fed up with these threads about gravity wagons.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Just leaving this here ...

Sorry it's a 4030 not a 4020 but that's what I got.

Edit:
This is where these come from. https://tired-iron-modding.itch.io/
Last edited by blue_painted on Mon May 09, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:37 pm Their is an easy way for the questions to stop and that would be to provide an answer.
In case this was meant for me:

please keep in mind that even though I'm a moderator I'm not a GIANTS employee. Therefore even if I wanted to I couldn't give an answer, since I don't have any insights whatsoever what kind of content GIANTS is planning to release in the future.

And one suggestion for Chedly_Farms: instead of continuously begging GIANTS, since there are obviously mods of gravity wagons available for the Windows and macOS versions of the game you could try to reach out to the creators of these mods and ask them to try to release them on the official Modhub for the console versions.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

FS22 Bugtracker
lawm

Post by lawm »

Can someone enlighten us as to what motivation a modder has to want to get mods on the modhub? It's like there is just enough incentive to get them on but not enough for some to worry about console release.

Part 2 of inquiry. What's the ratio of console to PC players?