New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

chedly_farms

Re: New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

Post by chedly_farms »

lawm wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:00 pm Maybe that was Giants goal. Close your thread, you start new one, infighting ensues and the forum eats itself.
Total anarchy! But seriously….does Kermit exist?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I have only seen him do a couple podcast and the dumb fsl stuff which is sad that a gaming company only gets 100 or less views ha
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:14 pm
lawm wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:00 pm Maybe that was Giants goal. Close your thread, you start new one, infighting ensues and the forum eats itself.

Hes a double agent. Gathering info on what the u.s. console player wants most and making sure its kept out of the game
lawm

Post by lawm »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:23 pm I have only seen him do a couple podcast and the dumb fsl stuff which is sad that a gaming company only gets 100 or less views ha
What's fsl?
Illinois Farmer

Farm sim league. That competition dlc they did for pc only for fs19. They had European companies put teams together and competed during it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:14 pm
He does, he has been doing the spotlight YouTube videos with modders and YouTubers. He isn’t green though, which I found disappointing. 🐸
lawm

Post by lawm »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:57 pm Farm sim league. That competition dlc they did for pc only for fs19. They had European companies put teams together and competed during it.
Oh yea....my bad. Still never watched or followed what it's all about. Forgot that was a thing lol
Illinois Farmer

I mean it probably has made giants money, but I think it was a waste of resources especially when you cut off hand your fan base from playing, when there is no reason it couldn't have been on console too.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:42 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:57 pm Farm sim league. That competition dlc they did for pc only for fs19. They had European companies put teams together and competed during it.
Oh yea....my bad. Still never watched or followed what it's all about. Forgot that was a thing lol
I think the sentence should have been they have European companies put teams together and compete during it. Not had. Had is the past tenths of have!! And its not just companies. Anyone can put a team together. FSL is actually still going on. In fact a new Season starting soon I believe. Team comprises of a Harvester, someone to cart the grain, someone to bale the straw and then the bales are loaded on to a conveyor and through the event the 2 teams score points and basically its a timed match and when the timer runs out the team with the most points wins. Its the new E Sport. Can be quite intense. I would say even more so for the players!!

Season 4 event I believe is this weekend 14-15 May which will be live on Twitch as well as YouTube I believe.
Prize is 10,000 Euro
https://fsl.giants-software.com/?page=news

https://fsl.giants-software.com/?page=watch
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Wed May 11, 2022 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Ah i c. Yes I've seen some e sports, not my thing. Same as battle bots and drone racing. Just not my cup of tea. But hey have at it those that are into it! Lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

lawm wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:16 pm Ah i c. Yes I've seen some e sports, not my thing. Same as battle bots and drone racing. Just not my cup of tea. But hey have at it those that are into it! Lol
There’s something about watching someone pretend to operate something and knowing you can very easily do that better IRL that really takes the excitement out of it. That and I can’t really ever get over why you wouldn’t just play the game yourself🤷‍♂️
Illinois Farmer

Yeah no kidding. They could have put that effort into improving the game.
Illinois Farmer

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:02 pm
lawm wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:42 pm
I think the sentence should have been they have European companies put teams together and compete during it. Not had. Had is the past tenths of have!! And its not just companies. Anyone can put a team together. FSL is actually still going on. In fact a new Season starting soon I believe. Team comprises of a Harvester, someone to cart the grain, someone to bale the straw and then the bales are loaded on to a conveyor and through the event the 2 teams score points and basically its a timed match and when the timer runs out the team with the most points wins. Its the new E Sport. Can be quite intense. I would say even more so for the players!!

Season 4 event I believe is this weekend 14-15 May which will be live on Twitch as well as YouTube I believe.
Prize is 10,000 Euro
https://fsl.giants-software.com/?page=news

https://fsl.giants-software.com/?page=watch
Thanks for the english lesson. I don't care though. Had or have, it still s ucks and they should be embarrassed with their view count.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:35 am
lawm wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:16 pm Ah i c. Yes I've seen some e sports, not my thing. Same as battle bots and drone racing. Just not my cup of tea. But hey have at it those that are into it! Lol
There’s something about watching someone pretend to operate something and knowing you can very easily do that better IRL that really takes the excitement out of it. That and I can’t really ever get over why you wouldn’t just play the game yourself🤷‍♂️
I used to be into the squad type roleplay vids as a time killer when I'd be waiting on blacktop . But that passed quick. I think FSclub does something similar on youtube with other players and timeouts and weird rules. No thanks. Now I'm into the " will it run after sitting 30 yrs" vids lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:36 am Yeah no kidding. They could have put that effort into improving the game.
Thanks for saying what I was thinking lol