New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

ScotsDude73

Re: New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

Post by ScotsDude73 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:14 pm
lawm wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:00 pm Maybe that was Giants goal. Close your thread, you start new one, infighting ensues and the forum eats itself.
Total anarchy! But seriously….does Kermit exist?
Yeah is that not Miss Piggy's boyfriend from The Muppets!! 😁😁😁 If you watched some of the Community Spotlight videos on the official YouTube channel you would know who The Kerminator is!!
lawm

Post by lawm »

Still baffled why Giants even has a community forum if they only seem interested in the other media platforms.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

From what I see the only interaction Giants have on the forum that I ever see is Official announcements in the Announcement section as well as the Mods in Testing that Chaki updates in General Discussion. Or they interact when someone steps out of line. And thats always a personal interaction. One on one via pm.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

The purported primary function for games and software forums, like this one, is so that the forum members can talk to each other and, theoretically, build a community of mutual support. The hope being that it fosters engagement and brand loyalty and so on, but I'm not sure anyone really believes that in practice.

The secondary, possibly more useful, function is that a forum acts as a run-off, or even sewer, for the whining and complaining that would otherwise clog up the company's support channels.

The third function is as a self-selecting marketplace: given how every possible outlet is used as a way to sell something to someone, why would anyone be surprised that this is so?

There may be some cases where a good idea starts in a user-forum, and maybe even some examples where product-decisions are influenced by community discussions but those are likely to be few and far between.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Forums are dying out, most tend to use discord or Facebook for instant replies rather than waiting ages for one on a forum. The paradox forums are still active but the discord ones, they are always there
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:49 am
lawm wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:00 pm Maybe that was Giants goal. Close your thread, you start new one, infighting ensues and the forum eats itself.
Yeah is that not Miss Piggy's boyfriend from The Muppets!! 😁😁😁 If you watched some of the Community Spotlight videos on the official YouTube channel you would know who The Kerminator is!!
Miss P and Kermit broke up bro sorry to be the one to tell you it was a whole thing.
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
lawm

Post by lawm »

JonOne wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:43 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:49 am

Miss P and Kermit broke up bro sorry to be the one to tell you it was a whole thing.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

foal wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:41 pm
lawm wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:36 pm
JonOne wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:43 pm

Wowww Duuude!
Why so serious??? Cant you take a joke???
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

oh ok
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

chedley_farms not been on since Wednesday. Must have a busy work/social life. Maybe he is out on a date with Miss Piggy!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

foal wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:25 pmoh ok
Doesn't seem like you get it.

Check the Will Smith slap incident, and listen to Chris Rock's response.
Yeah that situation never gets old.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Yeah believe me I know!! Between that and the wise cracks about Elon Musk!! Sometimes he just rubs certain moderators up the wrong way with his antics!! 😀😀😀 David streaming soon about tune in and see whats going on tonight!! Tease us with the TLX 3500 no doubt!! If 82 studio gets over 250 viewers in his livestream he has something to show everyone. Come join the stream now!! TLX 9000 is coming back better than ever!!! 👍👍👍😀😀😀
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I just chuckled out loud and everyone looked at me weird
raran

Post by raran »

Mwal wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:05 am I just chuckled out loud and everyone looked at me weird
I'm guessing you're used to that. *thumbsup*