New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

Mwal

Re: New Free DLC Speculation - Gravity Wagons?

Post by Mwal »

raran wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:35 am
I'm guessing you're used to that. *thumbsup*
?
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:05 am I just chuckled out loud and everyone looked at me weird
Yeah I've done that more than a few times myself lol
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

LawM is like me. He has a certain dry sense of humour like me. He takes certain situations and turns it into a light hearted bit of fun. Problem is certain individuals who shall remain nameless get easily offended and upset and that ends up getting him into trouble even though he has done anything wrong. Certain people are just not born with a sense of humour!! Its a personality trait he has. As far as I am concerned LawM you should never have to apologise. Problem with certain people these days is too many people get their feelings hurt too easily over absolutely nothing. Yeah believe me I can get myself into trouble on here. I am the mouthy type that can get in to certain situations, but at the end of the day its all about respect. We dont have to like each other, but as long there is respect, but of course in a light hearted and humourous way which some people are easily offended by. The world has certainly change dramaticaly over the last 30 years or so since I was a teenager, but I will not change for anyone until they day I die. When you are born and grow up in Scotland you learn to take life not too seriously. Scottish people they take the micky out of each other all the time!! I would say it another way, but certain people might get offended by my foul mouth!!
Bocephus80

Post by Bocephus80 »

Looks like Stoneway Design is porting their gravity wagon over from FS19. Saw this on Goham’s weekend news. There ya go Chedly. Giants couldn’t oblige you, but the modders can.
PS4Pro
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I've taken a few weeks off from the forums, coming back a little refreshed. If I could eat crow in front of all the Giants staff, I would. The 5 year old and I went around Elm Creek looking for all the collectibles. I cannot tell you how much appreciation I have for the amount of details and realism this map has as a base map. I will offer my apologies, and take my place as a giants fanboy, even if they will not make a gravity wagon personally. I just want to tell the people who made that map, how awesome it is. If the doors of all the static barns and sheds would have opened, it would be the best map of all time, hands down.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
lawm

Post by lawm »

Bocephus80 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:47 pm Looks like Stoneway Design is porting their gravity wagon over from FS19. Saw this on Goham’s weekend news. There ya go Chedly. Giants couldn’t oblige you, but the modders can.
Someone need to ask them if they can scale the size down. That one was ginormous lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:53 pm I've taken a few weeks off from the forums, coming back a little refreshed. If I could eat crow in front of all the Giants staff, I would. The 5 year old and I went around Elm Creek looking for all the collectibles. I cannot tell you how much appreciation I have for the amount of details and realism this map has as a base map. I will offer my apologies, and take my place as a giants fanboy, even if they will not make a gravity wagon personally. I just want to tell the people who made that map, how awesome it is. If the doors of all the static barns and sheds would have opened, it would be the best map of all time, hands down.
Welcome back... thin ice bro!!
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:53 pm I've taken a few weeks off from the forums, coming back a little refreshed. If I could eat crow in front of all the Giants staff, I would. The 5 year old and I went around Elm Creek looking for all the collectibles. I cannot tell you how much appreciation I have for the amount of details and realism this map has as a base map. I will offer my apologies, and take my place as a giants fanboy, even if they will not make a gravity wagon personally. I just want to tell the people who made that map, how awesome it is. If the doors of all the static barns and sheds would have opened, it would be the best map of all time, hands down.
Well Adub Modding is gonna make you happy.

So hopefully you gonna be happy soon and stop spamming lol
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

We are finally getting a gravity wagon!! 😀😀😀 This was in 19 for all platforms.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
lawm

Post by lawm »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:09 pm
Well Adub Modding is gonna make you happy.

So hopefully you gonna be happy soon and stop spamming lol
Is that releasing with the old gen massey pack?
Orange Tiger NL

lawm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:04 pm Is that releasing with the old gen massey pack?
How should i know when it's releasing when even the authors don't know when their own mod is gonna get released?🤔🤔🤔

I should say go send them a PM on FB and ask them
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is a joke. In fs19, djgoham hyped up his old gen massey pack and it was never released along with his massey mower.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Orange Tiger NL

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:54 pm It is a joke. In fs19, djgoham hyped up his old gen massey pack and it was never released along with his massey mower.
Ah okay, yeah not everybody knows the origin of a joke sometimes....
lawm

Post by lawm »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:32 pm
lawm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:04 pm Is that releasing with the old gen massey pack?
How should i know when it's releasing when even the authors don't know when their own mod is gonna get released?🤔🤔🤔

I should say go send them a PM on FB and ask them
Ok serious Stanley. Maybe you'll figure out what I meant someday about Adub lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:56 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:54 pm It is a joke. In fs19, djgoham hyped up his old gen massey pack and it was never released along with his massey mower.
Ah okay, yeah not everybody knows the origin of a joke sometimes....
I see you figured it out after I posted my last response. I should have out lol on my inquiry to give a subtle hint so that's my bad.