Farm manager mode

N Jones

Farm manager mode

Post by N Jones »

Hello everyone, im a complete novice, I would like to perhaps own a few fields for growing crops and would like to have cows,pigs,sheep,chickens and perhaps horses . Would farm manager be be best mode to start.
I see with farm manager you start with £1.5 million so what would get me a good start. As I say I'm a novice so any advice would be much appreciated
raran

Re: Farm manager mode

Post by raran »

Start on new farmer on Elm Creek or Haut Beyleron and do the tutorials if you're a complete newbie to the game.
N Jones

Post by N Jones »

Raran.. ive played a bit of FS19 so know the basics but ill take your advice n start the tutorials
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

The new features. Rolling or collecting stones. Large stones appear when you use a spader or a sub soiler and need to be collected off the field using a stone picker. Smaller stones can be rolled into the ground which appear when you use a regular cultivator. Mulch after you harvest and roll after you plant a field give you a yield bonus. The rest of the field work is pretty much the same as 19. Soil composition large stones appear as red and small as yellow. Disc harrows and direct drill seeders and direct planters as well as shallow cultivators dont leave stones. Obviously it will depend how map authors have their fields set up on modded maps. Some maps I have cultivated fields and ended up with large stones. Same goes with ploughing.