Mods

Franipus

Mods

Post by Franipus »

Hola Porfabor podrían hacer algo para poder aumentar los 4gb para mods. Gracias
Orange Tiger NL

Re: Mods

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Franipus wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:15 pm Hola Porfabor podrían hacer algo para poder aumentar los 4gb para mods. Gracias
English
Franipus

Post by Franipus »

Hello, Please, could you do something to increase the 4GB for mods xbox one . Thank you
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Its a Microsoft issue
Playing on PC and PS4
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Drmattymd wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:46 am Its a Microsoft issue
And microsoft saying it's up to Giants.

Also their own people are saying they were working on it 6 months ago!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:41 am
And microsoft saying it's up to Giants.

Also their own people are saying they were working on it 6 months ago!
Pretty sure it’s Microsoft, what logical reason would giants have to develop it, have it working enough to promise it, add it to PlayStation, and then just hold it back for Xbox. When you guys call or email Microsoft and ask you should probably consider your talking to some random person who reads from a script and doesn’t read your question past that it has to do with a game they’ve never heard of and they choose the most appropriate answer from the script to send back.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Its like asking Giants or Microsoft how long is a piece of string??? For the last 6 months according to that post Giants have been in talks well probably late 2021 at least Microsoft over this and have never come back to Xbox players what is actually happening, whether talks are ongoing or whether negotiations have broken down. I understand its Giants game, but were are talking about a Microsoft product so its ultimately Microsoft's decision. To me this will be asked throughout whole life cycle of this game and to me neither Microsoft or Giants will give an official statement to the question being asked. I mean 6 months!! They think they would have come up with an answer by now. To me the lack of response says no we are not getting 8gb the same as PlayStation.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Post it to Giants/ farming simulator on Twitter, and you might get an answer in a podcast aswell as to the tweet
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I doubt that very much. You would have more chance getting blood out of a stone!!