TRAIN NOT UNLOADING

Farmman7

TRAIN NOT UNLOADING

Post by Farmman7 »

Hello,

I was trying to finish a contract moving canola from one station to its final destination. When I got the station the usual unload que didn't pop up. I tried to go back to original mill to unload it to the mill and then unload it into trailer but that didn't work, either. Finally, i just gave up and cancelled the contract. It docked me $53,000, but the contract was for only about $8200!!! This isn't the only time the something erred and I had to cancel the contract.
Rasping rabbit

Re: TRAIN NOT UNLOADING

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Did you make sure that the correct trailer was selected? The unload pop up will only show if the correct trailer is selected. The good news is the product may still be on the train so you can sell it.
Last edited by Rasping rabbit on Tue May 10, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raran

Post by raran »

You have to drive the loaded train off the map. You'll be ejected and then you''ll be paid.
Farmman7

Post by Farmman7 »

I selected between the 1st and 2nd car. Neither showed the "unload" Que. After cancelling the contract and even with a 1/2 load of grain, I still can't unload it.
Farmman7

Post by Farmman7 »

raran wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:06 pm You have to drive the loaded train off the map. You'll be ejected and then you''ll be paid.
I dont see where I can unload train off map in FS19.
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

Farmman7 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:54 pm
raran wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:06 pm You have to drive the loaded train off the map. You'll be ejected and then you''ll be paid.
I dont see where I can unload train off map in FS19.
I don't know what map you are playing, but on the FS 19 Elrlangrat map, the train can deliver to a town that's off map.
Farmman7

Post by Farmman7 »

I'm playing Felsbrunn. The track goes off map but I don't know how to switch it.
MK_McD

Post by MK_McD »

Farmman7 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:24 pm I'm playing Felsbrunn. The track goes off map but I don't know how to switch it.
You can't.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Farmman7 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:24 pm I'm playing Felsbrunn. The track goes off map but I don't know how to switch it.
The tracks going off the map are purely decorative. It wasn't till later that they added the feature of having "off-map" sell points.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Farmman7

Post by Farmman7 »

I appreciate everyone's comment!...:)

Something unusual happened while I was just playing. I am doing a contract and decided to unload at a nearby mill then take the beets by train to the location designated by the contract. Well, I dumped my 1st load and instead of registering it as a load toward the contract it accredited it to my account!

So after completing the field, the progress bar shows I have 1% left to complete contract and there is nothing left to harvest. So, yet again I will have to cancel contract in order to be able to do others and be penalized 10s of 1000s of dollars!