Another Saturday release from Connect Modding!!

eric21

Re: Another Saturday release from Connect Modding!!

Post by eric21 »

Thing is most of the American mods are done by Europeans,
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Not on Facebook sites.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

eric21 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:03 pm Thing is most of the American mods are done by Europeans,
I would be very curious to see your source for that info. The way I see it is the community as a whole is adding a lot more options to their creations allowing them to be used in many different ways.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Jhhg and custom modding are from Poland, 82 studio is from Panama or costa Rica? Not European though, there's a few from Poland that do American mods
raran

Post by raran »

eric21 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:03 pm Thing is most of the American mods are done by Europeans,
I don't care if Marsians mod. Don't be so polarising.
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

Where are the other mods they put out in FS19?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

eric21 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:44 am Jhhg and custom modding are from Poland, 82 studio is from Panama or costa Rica? Not European though, there's a few from Poland that do American mods
I’m pretty sure custom modding is from all over the place but I believe the bulk of them are from South America, unfortunately for your argument Costa Rica and Panama both happen to be part of North America so you got one from Europe. Custom is a great example also of what I said earlier, a group of modders adding equipment with all sorts of options that benefit everyone. It’s something the developers of the game could only half hearted implement.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Mwal wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:12 pm
eric21 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:44 am Jhhg and custom modding are from Poland, 82 studio is from Panama or costa Rica? Not European though, there's a few from Poland that do American mods
I’m pretty sure custom modding is from all over the place but I believe the bulk of them are from South America, unfortunately for your argument Costa Rica and Panama both happen to be part of North America so you got one from Europe. Custom is a great example also of what I said earlier, a group of modders adding equipment with all sorts of options that benefit everyone. It’s something the developers of the game could only half hearted implement.
82 Studio actually lives in Nicaragua. He has recently temporarily moved to a new house with plans to either move to the States or Costa Rica. To my understanding David is originally from Spain and still has family living there. He recently had a trip to Florida where flew and he met with some other YouTubers including DJGOHam in Ohio where I believe DJGOHam is from I think.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:07 pm Not on Facebook sites.
The question for me and it should also be for Giants as well is why is the modhub so unappealing for a lot of the US modders, as you say it's not like it's not an active scene.
lawm

Post by lawm »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:47 pm
82 Studio actually lives in Nicaragua. He has recently temporarily moved to a new house with plans to either move to the States or Costa Rica. To my understanding David is originally from Spain and still has family living there. He recently had a trip to Florida where flew and he met with some other YouTubers including DJGOHam in Ohio where I believe DJGOHam is from I think.
I thought goham was from the Carolinas. It may have been driver53 that was from ohio because I saw him posting vids of that "adventure" and he was part of the trio
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:36 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:47 pm

I thought goham was from the Carolinas. It may have been driver53 that was from ohio because I saw him posting vids of that "adventure" and he was part of the trio
Ah I think you are right. I just remember the livestream David did in Ohio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMnwKlkybx0
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:30 pm
The question for me and it should also be for Giants as well is why is the modhub so unappealing for a lot of the US modders, as you say it's not like it's not an active scene.
I don't think they want to deal with giants. Most just do their own testing and pay their product. Also some mods are conversion where the original author doesn't even mod anymore so you can't get the right information for giants to allow on the modhub. Also I don't think some want to spend time on writing the translation to German and used to get the payment you had to have a Swiss bank account, which perma said they have changed that to a degree. I just think the main thing is they don't want to deal with giants testing.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.