Osada map not loading

ScotsDude73

Re: Osada map not loading

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Question is is Unterkrebach a 4x???
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:11 pm Question is is Unterkrebach a 4x???
No it isn't.
And I'm confused now, Krebach got removed cuz it gave lag to older consoles. So it was made pc/Mac only. Why not PS5 and XBox Series S/X as well?

Then the author made a lighter version called Unterkrebach, and that's now for PC/Mac and newer gen consoles.

Shouldn't the lighter version be PC/mac and OLDER versions (Xbox one/PS4)
And Krebach itself for PC/Mac, Xbox Series S/X, PS5.

It even says in the description of Unterkrebach the next thing:
"The Unterkrebach differs from the Krebach in the selection of the soil textures to be painted. The map was specially created for low-performance devices. In addition, updates will only be available for Unterkrebach in the future."

So confusing..
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I have no idea why Unterkrebach was removed for last gen consoles, it worked fine on my One X before it got removed. 🤷‍♂️

I guess it could have caused problems for original Xbox or ps4 maybe.
Orange Tiger NL

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:38 am I have no idea why Unterkrebach was removed for last gen consoles, it worked fine on my One X before it got removed. 🤷‍♂️

Unterkrebach isn't removed for last gen! It is for last gen while it supposed to be a lighter version for older gens.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:52 am
Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:38 am I have no idea why Unterkrebach was removed for last gen consoles, it worked fine on my One X before it got removed. 🤷‍♂️

Unterkrebach isn't removed for last gen! It is for last gen while it supposed to be a lighter version for older gens.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

It says clearly there ‘PC/MAC, PS5, XBS’ and it isn’t in my modhub.
Orange Tiger NL

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:22 am
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:52 am

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

It says clearly there ‘PC/MAC, PS5, XBS’ and it isn’t in my modhub.
You said you are on Xbox One X earlier. Yeah, thats not last gen. So that's why you wont see it. Xbox SERIES S and X are last gen.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:04 am
You said you are on Xbox One X earlier. Yeah, thats not last gen. So that's why you wont see it. Xbox SERIES S and X are last gen.
Series S & X are the latest models, so current gen. One, One S & One X are old models, so last gen.
Orange Tiger NL

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:08 am
Series S & X are the latest models, so current gen. One, One S & One X are old models, so last gen.
Okay that was a little misunderstanding then. But still the reason why you can't see it, cuz you dont own a current gen then.

But yeah, that was my point i was trying to make earlier. Krebach should be for current and Unterkrebach for last gen, but now it's Krebach pc/Mac only and Unterkrebach current gen. So a bit confusing, cuz Unterkrebach supposed to be a "light" version of the map for older consoles. And krebach for current. So yeah
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:28 am
Okay that was a little misunderstanding then. But still the reason why you can't see it, cuz you dont own a current gen then.

But yeah, that was my point i was trying to make earlier. Krebach should be for current and Unterkrebach for last gen, but now it's Krebach pc/Mac only and Unterkrebach current gen. So a bit confusing, cuz Unterkrebach supposed to be a "light" version of the map for older consoles. And krebach for current. So yeah
I know that’s the reason, that’s what I was saying, because it was removed for last gen consoles after originally being released for current & last gen which is when I had it running.

The map maker in the write up doesn’t state that the map was designed for last gen consoles, he said it was specially created for low-performance devices. Maybe he created the original Krebach map for the very high powered pc’s and considers the newer consoles lower performance than them. Who knows, unless he actually explains it.

The point that does remain though that was originally the reason for this confusion is that Giants are able to specify which consoles mods are released for, rather than all or none.
Orange Tiger NL

The point that does remain though that was originally the reason for this confusion is that Giants are able to specify which consoles mods are released for, rather than all or none.
True that! I didn't even know they were able to do that.
So basically they are able to give current gen 4x maps then, and older gen not.

Because we've seen a lot of limitations coming to current gen, because older gen was complaining.

So why didn't they limit older gens. Same with the pallet/bale limits.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Sorry I could not help myself, but this song sums it all up by the title!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDTvLldOgZs
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:13 am Sorry I could not help myself, but this song sums it all up by the title!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDTvLldOgZs
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Nice to see you have an amazing sense of humour!! 😀😀😀
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:21 am Nice to see you have an amazing sense of humour!! 😀😀😀
Well, nice to see you got a good taste of music 🙃🙂
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I am a 70s baby!! Wasnt even born in 72. The year after.