Osada map not loading

ScotsDude73

Re: Osada map not loading

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Thats hilarious!! Shows you they slip up with quality control at times!!
dv6

Post by dv6 »

Hi for all who have problem with loading. Mine issue is map was created for version 1.4.1.0 all who have problems probably have version 1.4.0.0 it's not gonna be work. For some reason my system on XSX don't want update to ver 1.4.1.0 looks like missing patch. Try everything and is not updating to this version so if someone finde solution how to update game to 1.4.1.0 will be a hero.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

dv6 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:24 pm Hi for all who have problem with loading. Mine issue is map was created for version 1.4.1.0 all who have problems probably have version 1.4.0.0 it's not gonna be work. For some reason my system on XSX don't want update to ver 1.4.1.0 looks like missing patch. Try everything and is not updating to this version so if someone finde solution how to update game to 1.4.1.0 will be a hero.
I dont think you understand all consoles are on version 1.4.0.0 Pc got update 1.4.1.0 because certain scripted mods were not working on pc. Version 1.4.1.0 was a pc only update. Not all platforms were getting 1.4.1.0

People on this thread have confirmed that it works fine on older consoles Xbox One and PlayStation 4 so in my opinion the current update is not the issue because it works on older consoles which are also still running patch 1.4.0.0

Bugfixes & Changes
Fixed loading of mods using invalid specialization registration calls (too many or invalid arguments)

This was a pc only update. Was never intended to ever be released for consoles. Thats why we are on 1.4.0.0 I dont think the current update has anything to do with Osada not loading on current generation consoles. To me Giants need investigate this issue further and report back to the map creator/creators there is a problem that the map stick while loading on current generation consoles. Surprised it is still up for consoles on the mod hub even though it works for old consoles. Usually when there is a problem it gets taken down. There would be upset people if Giant took it off for old console players. For me I uninstalled it because there is no point if I cannot play it. I too am on Series X.

I understand it was only released on Friday and these things take time to look into. Sometimes people get frustrated because people ask a genuine question and at times GIants never come back with an answer. Yes I understand they are very busy. To me there should be a official thread on here where we can post questions that are important that members want answers on and I dont mean stupid stuff. Genuine important questions. Sometimes getting an answer from Giants is like to trying to extract blood from a stone!!
dv6

Post by dv6 »

Problem is i try to speak with mod makes Rajot i have to listen everything how console user are useless all this word's regarding xbox players etc. Hi was completely disrespectful shame Giants have connection with this kind of users. On twich still is his live and someone who understands polish clearly can watch on my point of view i don't touch his work at all. Map not loading on xsx only as far as I know ps5 ps4 works fine. Doesn't matter i don't want touch this map anymore after all this word's what I heard from him.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

dv6 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:24 pm Hi for all who have problem with loading. Mine issue is map was created for version 1.4.1.0 all who have problems probably have version 1.4.0.0 it's not gonna be work. For some reason my system on XSX don't want update to ver 1.4.1.0 looks like missing patch. Try everything and is not updating to this version so if someone finde solution how to update game to 1.4.1.0 will be a hero.
All consoles are on 1.4.0. And it loads on ALL Playstation consoles and on xbox one consoles.

The only console it's not loading is xbox series S and series X
dv6

Post by dv6 »

Exactly mate only xbox next gen have problem s and x there must be something wrong but don't know where
Orange Tiger NL

dv6 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:20 pm Problem is i try to speak with mod makes Rajot i have to listen everything how console user are useless all this word's regarding xbox players etc. Hi was completely disrespectful shame Giants have connection with this kind of users. On twich still is his live and someone who understands polish clearly can watch on my point of view i don't touch his work at all. Map not loading on xsx only as far as I know ps5 ps4 works fine. Doesn't matter i don't want touch this map anymore after all this word's what I heard from him.
Of this is true, it's a shame and giants should take actions on him! Did you report him to giants? Maybe together with some clips from the stream?
Fanta4

Post by Fanta4 »

Can you check it please.. i cant see the map any longer on the xbox (series x) modhub
dv6

Post by dv6 »

Map removed from modhub i see. This person not deserve to be here anyway.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Fanta4 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:53 pm Can you check it please.. i cant see the map any longer on the xbox (series x) modhub
It’s been removed for series consoles, still there for last gen Xbox and other platforms.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Must have just been taken down today because I have seen it on Series X in game mod hub all weekend.
raran

Post by raran »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:05 pm Must have just been taken down today because I have seen it on Series X in game mod hub all weekend.
It's still in the pc modhub ingame. Out of curiousity i downloaded it an it ran first time with all mods enabled.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Yes it works on pc, PS4, PS5 and Xbox One, but not Xbox Series X or S. Thats why it no longer shows on the mod hub for Series X and S.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:56 pm Yes it works on pc, PS4, PS5 and Xbox One, but not Xbox Series X or S. Thats why it no longer shows on the mod hub for Series X and S.
Wait, so if they can remove a map for series S and X but not for Xbox One, they can also give newer gens a 4x map and rule PS4 and XBox one out.

Interesting....
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:09 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:56 pm Yes it works on pc, PS4, PS5 and Xbox One, but not Xbox Series X or S. Thats why it no longer shows on the mod hub for Series X and S.
Wait, so if they can remove a map for series S and X but not for Xbox One, they can also give newer gens a 4x map and rule PS4 and XBox one out.

Interesting....
Yes, Unterkrebach is available for all platforms except last gen.