Osada map not loading

ScotsDude73

Osada map not loading

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Trying the Osada map and it gets stuck at 24%. Disabled all mods and the problem still persists. I am on Xbox Series X.
Orange Tiger NL

Re: Osada map not loading

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Shouldn't this be under technical support or modhub bugs?
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:34 pm Shouldn't this be under technical support or modhub bugs?
I was only asking if players had the same problem. And if there is a problem with the map why on earth did Giant release it in the first place. Sloppy work on a Friday??? Give it time and it will not be long before its taken down. Well seen its the end of week. QA just want to hit the night clubs and party until the sun comes up since its the weekend!!
Orange Tiger NL

Well isn't gonna be the first time giants releasing something that is broke. So if it's not working it's gonna dissappear soon without any notice.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:43 pm Well isn't gonna be the first time giants releasing something that is broke. So if it's not working it's gonna dissappear soon without any notice.
You can say that again!!
Orange Tiger NL

Well isn't gonna be the first time giants releasing something that is broke. So if it's not working it's gonna dissappear soon without any notice.

There i said it again :lol: :lol: :lol:
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Very funny!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn't literally mean you had to type the same message twice!! People just like to take the micky on here!! Uninstalled!!
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:52 pm Very funny!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn't literally mean you had to type the same message twice!! People just like to take the micky on here!!
Sorry it's friday, im just happy it's weekend lol.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Well I am happy for you too. Enjoy your weekend.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:58 pm Well I am happy for you too. Enjoy your weekend.
Thnx! And to answer your question, i got an xbox series s, and that's better! You got stuck at 24% i got stuck at 26%

So yeah there is an issue :hmm:
Orange Tiger NL

Also without any mods installed it's not loading. I cleared everything, only thing installed is Antonio Carraro Pack and the Claas Xerion Saddle track pack.

No other mods are installed. Still wont load past 26%
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Should have never been released. Was it even tested properly.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:07 pm Should have never been released. Was it even tested properly.
Tested and properly doesn't go together in 1 sentence with Giants mate. You should've known that by now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It's a problem with Xbox version, works on ps4
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:10 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:07 pm Should have never been released. Was it even tested properly.
Tested and properly doesn't go together in 1 sentence with Giants mate. You should've known that by now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah I totally agree.