Odd new display, bottom left of screen

icoombs

Odd new display, bottom left of screen

Post by icoombs »

Hi all

I'm getting this DLSS / DX12 info display at the bottom of the screen in the left corner and i can't find a way to turn it off. Any one got any ideas where it's coming from and how to get rid of it?

TIA

Ian
Azfoor

Re: Odd new display, bottom left of screen

Post by Azfoor »

Are you running custom shaders or something?
icoombs

Post by icoombs »

No as far as i am aware i'm not using any custom shaders and i still can't find a way to switch this off.

If any one has any ideas it would be much appreciated.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Is this only happening when you run FS22? if yes then you could try removing the game.xml and gameSettings.xml from the FarmingSimulator2022 folder, which will change all the game settings to default.

If that doesn't help you should check the settings of your NVIDIA driver, there you might have accidentally enabled something that might cause this information to be shown.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
ArgenSim

Post by ArgenSim »

Hi! The same thing is happening to me, did you find the solution to that annoying message???
icoombs

Post by icoombs »

Turning off the post-process anti-aliasing gets rid of it but i can't find a way to turn it off with the post-process anti-aliasing set on Nvidia DLAA. Also i can't remember if it is there with the TAA option enabled as i turned that off as it caused loads of stuttering. This is in the graphics options from the main screen and the advanced graphics settings button at the bottom of the screen.
ArgenSim

Post by ArgenSim »

Yeah, the same way goes for me, if I disable DLSS it goes away, but clearly, that's a feature that I want to leave enabled as it helps a lot. I'm still trying to find the culprit for this annoying thing
ArgenSim

Post by ArgenSim »

Made it! Had to DDU the drivers, reinstall the latest and voila!