Invisible barrier at calmsden farm.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Azfoor

Invisible barrier at calmsden farm.

Post by Azfoor »

I done some editing on calmsden cowfarm. I removed the sheds on the back of the cowshed but now there is a invisible collision near the wall by the pasture πŸ€” I've looked everywhere in the xmls and in GE but i can't find anything...!

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Modding".
Stone75

Re: Invisible barrier at calmsden farm.

Post by Stone75 »

Have a look in GE scenegraph (big list of objects on left) Go under Gameplay, Collisionculling. Scroll to the bottom of that list and there should be a tab called collisions. I believe you want the top one in that list. It was a collision for the Caravan you deleted.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Yea found it now πŸ˜πŸ‘ now I found some random collisions near the wall of the cowshed πŸ˜… very small spicky one and some that looks to be barrels. I have removed the barrels but I can't find where the collisions are πŸ€”
02sam

Post by 02sam »

Hi guys i have also got a invisible collision on calmsden after a spot of editing. I removed to two heaps of stones and the old cement mixer on the right hand side of the arable farm just to the right of the shed.
I have made a new entrance to the road for easy access to field one, i am not able to see anything in Giants Editor but its somewhere where the old cement mixer was between the mixer and the road

Advice needed please
Stone75

Post by Stone75 »

02sam wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 8:29 pm Hi guys i have also got a invisible collision on calmsden after a spot of editing. I removed to two heaps of stones and the old cement mixer on the right hand side of the arable farm just to the right of the shed.
I have made a new entrance to the road for easy access to field one, i am not able to see anything in Giants Editor but its somewhere where the old cement mixer was between the mixer and the road

Advice needed please
I've cleared that area a few times and not hit collisions so not sure. I've had a look in GE but nothing obvious. Sorry not much help.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

02sam wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 8:29 pm Hi guys i have also got a invisible collision on calmsden after a spot of editing. I removed to two heaps of stones and the old cement mixer on the right hand side of the arable farm just to the right of the shed.

Advice needed please
Can you give us a screenshot of your new entrance?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also Β£600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
02sam

Post by 02sam »

blue_painted wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 1:42 pm

Advice needed please
Ok I will try when I get home but not sure how to take a screenshot whilst the game is playing but I will try
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

02sam wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 1:48 pm
blue_painted wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 1:42 pm

Advice needed please
Ok I will try when I get home but not sure how to take a screenshot whilst the game is playing but I will try
Look in the keybindings and see what is under screenshot, for me it's print screen but I can't remember if that is default or if I changed it.
02sam

Post by 02sam »

Hi i have made a screenshot of my problem and saved it as a jpeg but i an not able to upload it to this site,
When i click on insert image i just get this Image so how do i upload the image please
02sam

Post by 02sam »

02sam wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 8:36 pm Hi i have made a screenshot of my problem and saved it as a jpeg but i an not able to upload it to this site,
When i click on insert image i just get this

So how do I upload an image please
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

02sam wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 8:52 pm
02sam wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 8:36 pm Hi i have made a screenshot of my problem and saved it as a jpeg but i an not able to upload it to this site,
When i click on insert image i just get this

So how do I upload an image please
See this:
viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819

you'll need to scroll down to the English text.

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
02sam

Post by 02sam »

The green arrow is pointing to the collision hope someone can help
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I've had a good look around there. I wondered if you got ALL of the old dung spreader that was there, buts far as I can see, the root of that spreader is the only rigid body and it's too far left to be in the way.

The other thing to try, in case you've accidentally dragged a non-renderable rigid body there, if to go to the Show menu at the top, go down to Selectable and make sure that everything but Terrain is ticked and then try clicking all over that area.

02sam

Post by 02sam »

blue_painted wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 10:32 pm I've had a good look around there. I wondered if you got ALL of the old dung spreader that was there, buts far as I can see, the root of that spreader is the only rigid body and it's too far left to be in the way.

The other thing to try, in case you've accidentally dragged a non-renderable rigid body there, if to go to the Show menu at the top, go down to Selectable and make sure that everything but Terrain is ticked and then try clicking all over that area.
Hi thanks When you say go to show menu at the top do you mean in the editor
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

02sam wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 11:09 pm
blue_painted wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 10:32 pm I've had a good look around there. I wondered if you got ALL of the old dung spreader that was there, buts far as I can see, the root of that spreader is the only rigid body and it's too far left to be in the way.

Hi thanks When you say go to show menu at the top do you mean in the editor
This: