Hazard Lights

Happy-Farmer!

Hazard Lights

Post by Happy-Farmer! »

Spending a few Sunday afternoon hours on FS22 yesterday and accidentally pressed a key on my keyboard and there it was flashing away. Hazard warning lights!!!! Not beacon lights but Hazard lights (4 way flashers) When did this come to FS, it definitely was not in FS17, don't think it was in FS19 as people were on this forum asking for it. Am I being dumb and it's always been there or just FS22????
Stavmanio

Re: Hazard Lights

Post by Stavmanio »

It's always been there and has always been the same key. It was in 15, 17 and 19 ;-)

Regards

Stavmanio
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

They were definitely in there in FS17, as I remember checking how the new lighting system affected different lights in one of the sheds on Goldcrest. I personally can't remember if they were there in FS15 or earlier, but I trust Savmanio above.

By default it's numpad 1 and 3 for indicators/turning signals and numpad 2 for hazard lights. F to cycle through lights, Shift+F to cycle backwards, numpad 5 to individually control the front work lights and numpad 6 to control the rear work lights. CTRL+F to turn high beam on and off.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

For pc they were there, on console there was no hazards for fs19, unless you had a side panel.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:16 pm For pc they were there, on console there was no hazards for fs19, unless you had a side panel.
Given they were playing with a keyboard, I assumed they were on PC, although they could have switched from console to PC.

They still worked on console on previous versions of the game with a keyboard apparently, though I've no idea if that was specific to one platform over another.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I understand that but the op wrote that they saw a lot of complaints about it and that is why I said because it wasn't on console without the side panel. The keyboard wasn't compatible with Xbox on 19.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Happy-Farmer!

Post by Happy-Farmer! »

Sorry! Should have said that on FS19 I was on a PS4, for the first six months after release but then came to my senses and replaced an old PC with a new all singing and dancing PC. Still didn't know about Hazard lights though. Starting to wonder what else I've missed, people will be telling me next that there are workers you can hire that will either try and drive a tractor up a tree or park a tractor in a river. *thumbsup*