Conflict with Precision Farming and Autodrive

Drmattymd

Conflict with Precision Farming and Autodrive

Post by Drmattymd »

So I've been using AD 2.0 version for quite awhile with no conflict issues that I'm aware of. Recently got to a point in my save where I was ready to add PF into the mix, still no conflicts. I was trying to set up Autodrive and courseplay to work together loading slurry and spreading it in the field, and realized my version of AD didn't have the CP button so I updated it.

When I relaunched it started working the course but then I realized that the nitrogen overlay wasn't showing in the mini map and the slurry application hud wasn't showing up either. Additionally the slurry was emptying a lot faster and not even showing up in the pda map either. I reverted back to 2.0 and everything is back. So does anybody know what the latest version of AD is that works with PF?
Playing on PC and PS4
don_apple

Re: Conflict with Precision Farming and Autodrive

Post by don_apple »

You could try the latest version from the development repo: https://github.com/Stephan-S/FS22_AutoDrive/releases

And if the issue still occurs with that version I would recommend to open an issue so tha the AD developes can take a look at this: https://github.com/Stephan-S/FS22_AutoDrive/issues
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Update:
I downloaded 2.04 version and that seemed to work fine. Then I tried going to the latest version 2.05 again and this time it appears to be working also so Im not sure if it was a one time glitch that caused it not to work or what .
Playing on PC and PS4
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I've been running the latest github version alongside PF with no issues that I have noticed.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Isn't this a conflict between PF and CP tho? Because it's CP what is spreading the slurry 🤔 AD is only drives to the field.!
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Azfoor wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:06 pm Isn't this a conflict between PF and CP tho? Because it's CP what is spreading the slurry 🤔 AD is only drives to the field.!
I understand your point but the only change I made was updating AD. And I lost everything mentioned even when trying to do it manually. But whatever it was it seems to have gotten worked out.
Playing on PC and PS4
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Sorry I was going to respond this morning and got too busy and forgot, I had some weird issues somewhat similar to yours and for whatever reason I reinstalled auto drive and courseplay and that fixed it.The issues were similar as in I lost my mini map stuff but I also couldn’t open up courseplay and auto drive menus after starting a tractor on a courseplay course. I’m not sure what the deal was but the issue hasn’t been back in 25 hours of gameplay.